About this Company
The Foundation was created in 2017 and began operations in 2018. While the Foundation itself is new, the combined track record of board members and staff includes:
- Creating and running companies valued at over $3Billion
- Serving as Deputy and Assistant Deputy Minister of numerous Provincial government agencies
- Leading First Nations councils and organizations, including Chairing the BC Treaty Commission
- Mediating and facilitating significant conservation initiatives including the Great Bear Rainforest Agreement, the Canadian Boreal Forest Agreement, Wild Salmon Policy, and the BC Climate Leadership Team.
- Running four major crown corporations with annual revenues over $1Billion
- Running and sitting on the boards of numerous Foundations, school boards, non-profits, and social enterprises.
- Leading campaigns to create over 4 million hectares of parks in BC and enabling >$10million in projects enhancing natural spaces.
The Foundation retains an auditor for its financial statements.