The Herschel Supply Online team is looking for an innovative, performance driven Digital Marketing Specialist to support our brand within the Amazon marketplace. You’re passionate about digital marketing and are always looking for new opportunities to increase growth. Reporting directly to the Director of Digital Marketing, you’ll be responsible for executing our advertising strategy within Amazon. Your role will involve campaign creation and management for Sponsored Products Ads, Display ads and Video ads. You’ll also be responsible for the organic optimization of product listings to increase visibility within Search. You’ll be required to analyze campaign performance and build reports through our analytics platform. The ideal candidate has some experience using other digital advertising platforms including Google Ads and Facebook Advertising.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
Our workplace is dynamic, supportive and entrepreneurial in spirit, and we pride ourselves in being a collaborative, open-minded and imaginative team.
On a day-to-day basis, the Amazon Digital Marketing Specialist will:
- Execute and measure Amazon advertising campaigns. Work with cross functional partners to upload creative, test ads and optimize performance based on results.
- Identify opportunities for expansion and new campaign creation
- Manage allocated budget across campaigns
- Identify opportunities to optimize product listings for organic visibility
- Work closely with our brand and creative team on content within the channel
- Prepare detailed reports regarding performance and growth.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and advertising strategies
- Work with our internal teams on channel asset needs.
- 2-3 years’ experience with Amazon Sponsored Product Ads, Display and Video ads.
- Strong understanding of organic optimization best practices within Amazon
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Experience with Google Ads and Facebook Advertising
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel