Marketing automation is continuing to become more exciting. Bubblebox is proudly growing into the leading marketing automation consultancy in Canada. Supporting customers across Canada and the USA, the demand for our team is growing rapidly. If you wish to work with some of the greatest brands and technology on earth, then you’ll want to learn more. Based in the heart of Kitsilano, we hope you’ll love the access to the vibrant summertime beach front activities available – as we know it’s not all work, work, work!
As our Campaign Manager – Marketing Automation you’ll get to work with some amazing brands. Our customers are what make with role uniques. They are simply amazing. You’ll know them. You’ll want to help them. We strive to be an arm of their marketing team. Predominantly email is the channel of choice, however there are innovative ideas to use social, mobile and web personalization to help ensure their customers have the kind of experience we all expect.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget), however should you have worked with Responsys, Silverpop or other enterprise grade platforms, then you will relish the opportunity to delve into the number one marketing automation platform on the planet. If you have familiarity with the Salesforce platform then that will surely be of benefit.
You have proven experience with a technology based company to develop, execute and take ownership of campaign deployments, and support the Customer Success team in helping to drive more revenues for our customers using Salesforce Marketing Cloud and complementary tools.
Successful candidates for this position will be self-motivated and detail oriented, technically competent with proven experience developing and implementing effective data-driven marketing campaigns. You will be responsible for developing complex campaigns using AMPScript and SQL and using Automation Studio, Journey Builder and CloudPages features of Salesforce Marketing Cloud. Don’t worry if these terms are new to you – we invest in our people. You’ll be expected to become Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Certified within 4 months and then become a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant certified team member within 9 months.
The Campaign Manager – Marketing Automation will be comfortable liaising with customers and look to form a strong relationship with the peers within the organizations Bubblebox helps. The ability to be comfortable with a diverse toolsets that complement Salesforce and Salesforce Marketing Cloud is one of the most exciting aspects of the role. As a team player, you will be willing to jump in to any task to help the team deliver often fast-paced deadlines that are requested by our customers.
This is a diverse role that offers the ability to work with some of the most exciting brands in Canada and the USA. Still sound like you? Read on:
VP, Customer Success
VP, Customer Success
REQUIREMENTS & TASKS
- Manage the campaign execution of on-going email marketing deployments for customers using Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Pardot and other email marketing platforms Bubblebox supports;
- Be comfortable with managing the full-cycle of the campaign life from campaign brief through to execution and reporting;
- Use HTML and AMPScript to assist in building emails using dynamically generated content;
- Participate in both internal project meetings and meetings directly with the customer;
- Manage development designs across multiple projects to meet project and customer required time lines;
- Familiar with rendering challenges specific to email marketing, using platforms such as Litmus and Email on Acid, and seek to resolve any code issues testing prior to sending to customer for approval;
- Process driven, detail oriented philosophy to campaign management and general project management methodology;
- Build (code), test and send custom email marketing messages using Salesforce Marketing Cloud and other email marketing platforms Bubblebox supports within agreed timelines;
- Help assist both Bubblebox and the Customer teams with database management – including the building of queries and defining of target audiences;
- Comfortable to follow and maintain the proven QA process check to ensure deployments are error-free;
- As assigned project lead, you will act as the central contact for the customer including all aspects of a project engagement;
- Configure, troubleshoot and project-manage multiple Software as a Service (SaaS) implementation projects with accuracy, transparency and detail-orientation;
- You will ensure expeditious communication with customer on project status, updates, and risks;
- Ensure our customers understand what to expect and what to do, via communication and training;
- You will own the infrastructure that supports the Project Management operational activities, and have had experience using tools like Harvest, Trello, SmartSheets, Gliffy & Salesforce.com;
- Responsible for the Customer Account Creation and Maintenance in delivery systems including but not limited to time tracking (Harvest), service and customer relationship management (Salesforce.com), and Trello;
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget), IBM Marketing Cloud (Silverpop), Marketo, Responsys, Eloqua, Adobe Campaigner or other similar platforms.
- Must commit to becoming Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist certified within first 4 months of employment.
- Must commit to becoming Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant certified within first 9 months of employment
- 1 year minimum experience in a campaign coordinator role
- HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite would be a plus
- Operates with significant autonomy
- Wants to be in a smaller company environment that dreams big
Salary/wage to be determined based on experience and skill level.
- Office located in the heart of Kitsilano, Vancouver, BC
- Extended Health
- Bus pass
- Paid vacation
- Gym membership
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Sit/stand desks
- Ergonomic Office Chair
*(Management has full discretion over availability of benefits for employees, full-time employees only, post probationary period, some benefits subject to longevity of service)
START DATE: ASAP (3-month probationary period)
Bubblebox was born from one simple idea – to be an enabler of intelligent cloud technology enabling brands to automate 1:1 communications with B2B and B2C customers.
Bubblebox deliver innovative solutions using leading Cloud technology platforms to help our clients disrupt traditional industries and deliver better experiences for their customers. We are a Silver status Salesforce Consulting Partner who work closely with our customers to ensure they maximize their investment in Salesforce and complementary applications.
Our team works closely with brands to help them gain the most out of their SaaS investment, fast. Over the past ten years, we’ve had the pleasure of working with over 200 global brands across the Financial Services, Retail and Travel industries.