Marketing automation is continuing to become more exciting. Bubblebox is proudly growing into the leading marketing automation consultancy in Canada. Supporting customers across Canada and the USA, the demand for our team is growing rapidly. If you wish to work with some of the greatest brands and technology on earth, then you’ll want to learn more. Based in the heart of Kitsilano, we hope you’ll love the access to the vibrant summertime beach front activities available – as we know it’s not all work, work, work!
As our Campaign Manager – Marketing Automation, you’ll get to work with some amazing brands. Our customers are what make the role unique. They are simply amazing. You’ll know them. You’ll want to help them. We strive to be an arm of their marketing team. Predominantly email is the channel of choice, however we have innovative ideas to use social, mobile and web personalization to help ensure their customers have the kind of experience we all expect.
The successful candidate would ideally have experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget), however, should you have worked with Responsys, Silverpop or other enterprise grade platforms, then you will relish the opportunity to delve into the number one marketing automation platform on the planet. We’ll support your learning. If you have familiarity with the Salesforce.com platform, then that will surely be of benefit.
You have proven experience with a technology based company to develop, execute and take ownership of campaign deployments, and support the Customer Success team in helping to drive more revenues for our customers using Salesforce Marketing Cloud and complementary tools.
Successful candidates for this position will be self-motivated and detail oriented, technically competent with proven experience developing and implementing effective data-driven marketing campaigns. You will be responsible for developing complex campaigns using AMPScript and SQL using Automation Studio, Journey Builder and CloudPages features of Salesforce Marketing Cloud. Don’t worry if these terms are new to you – we invest in our people. You also have help from our amazing technical team for the advanced scripting. That said, you’ll be expected to become Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Certified within 3 months and then become a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant certified team member within 6 months.
The Campaign Manager – Marketing Automation will be comfortable liaising with customers and look to form a strong relationship with the peers within the organizations Bubblebox help. The ability to be comfortable with a diverse toolset that complement Salesforce and Salesforce Marketing Cloud is one of the most exciting aspects of the role. As a team player, you will be willing to jump in to any task to help the team deliver of fast-faced deadlines required by our customers.
This is a diverse role that offers the ability to work with some of the most exciting brands in Canada and the USA. Still sound like you? Read on:
VP, Customer Success
REQUIREMENTS & TASKS
- Manage the campaign execution of on-going email marketing campaigns for customers using Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Be comfortable with managing the full-cycle of the campaign from brief through to execution.
- Use HTML and AMPScript to assist in building emails using dynamically generated content.
- Familiar with rendering challenges specific to email marketing.
- Build, test and send custom email marketing messages using Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Comfortable to follow and maintain the proven QA process check to ensure deployments are error-free.
- Able to accurately segment or query target audiences for campaigns based on requirements
- Process driven, detail oriented philosophy to campaign management methodology.
- Participate in both internal project meetings and meetings directly with the customer.
- Familiar with email best practices and be able to suggest quality improvements.
- Manage development designs across multiple projects to meet project and customer.
- Help assist team with database management – including the building of queries and defining of audiences.
- Experience with email marketing.
- 1 year minimum experience in a campaign coordinator or email marketing role.
- HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite would be a plus.
- Operates with significant autonomy.
- Wants to be in a smaller company environment that dreams big.
Salary/wage to be determined based on experience and skill level.
- Office located in the heart of Kitsilano, Vancouver, BC
- Extended Health
- Bus pass
- Paid vacation
- Gym membership
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Sit/stand desks
- Ergonomic Office Chair
*(Management has full discretion over availability of benefits for employees, full-time employees only, post probationary period, some benefits subject to longevity of service)
START DATE: ASAP (3-month probationary period)