Make a different with TELUS – help us transform our small business organization and drive sales performance (and your career) to new heights!
Small Business Solutions (SBS) Marketing is an environment like no other at TELUS!
SBS is a small and a tight-knit group with a broad scope. Working with our team will give you the opportunity to learn about all aspects of our business – from sales to marketing, product to enablement, and much more. We value our team’s engagement and connect through collaborative workstyles, local and national team events, and giving back to our communities through team volunteer activities. We like to move quickly, focus on outcomes, and not get buried by process. We are a team that strives for top-notch customer and business outcomes, but also balances that with team member engagement and flexibility.
Our SBS Wireline Channel Performance Team works closely with our small business sales channels and stakeholders throughout TELUS to grow our business and eliminate barriers to sales wherever we find them. We are a small, high-performing, and versatile team with clear goals and many hats. As our Channel Marketing Specialist you’ll be a key member of our team tasked with ensuring the success of your assigned channel.
- You’ll be responsible for making sure that your assigned channels are empowered, supported, and have everything they need to hit and exceed their sales targets
- You’ll help us drive meaningful change by acting as one of our Channel Champions, eliminating barriers to sale and allowing our sales teams to focus on what they do best – providing best-in-class customer sales experiences
- You’ll directly influence decision-making at the highest levels by bringing ‘feet on the street’ insight and analysis directly to our Leadership Team
- You’ll work with our sales, marketing, product and enablement teams to create, deliver and manage channel marketing and incentive programs
- You’ll work with internal product and content marketers to create collateral, communications, and other sales support content tailored to your sales channels
- You’ll monitor and analyze channel trends through quantitative data analysis, front-line & customer engagement, and leadership feedback then adjust your channel strategies accordingly to win in the market
- You’ll cultivate strong working relationships and collaborate with teams from across TELUS on programs aimed at driving sales performance and improving customer experience
- You’ll gather feedback and insight through call listening, ride-alongs, and call centre site visits to uncover opportunities to drive meaningful change in your channel
- You’ll become the expert in your channel and regularly report on activities, results, challenges and solutions to our Leadership Team
- You’re a high-performer in the early stages of your career and are looking for an opportunity to push yourself and grow professionally
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field, and a minimum of 1-2 years of progressive marketing experience (including co-op/internships)
- You are a self-directed team player with excellent project management skills and a demonstrated ability to prioritize and deliver on multiple tasks within tight time frames
- You excel at building strong relationships, have a dynamic and positive personality, and enjoy working in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
- You’re an out-of-the-box thinker with business acumen and analytical skills
- You can follow the data and mine for hidden gems when required, but are equally comfortable using your soft-skills to gather insight by asking the right people the right questions
- You have strong oral and written communication skills and are a confident presenter
- You’re a naturally curious person who thrives on identifying challenges and tackling them head-on
- Experience in B2B marketing or sales
- Experience in the tech or telecommunications industry
- Knowledge of call centre operations
- Bilingualism (written and spoken English and French)
- A highly-engaged, dynamic and collaborative working environment
- A very flat organizational structure where you have access to all levels of leadership
- The opportunity to make a large, meaningful, and measurable business impact (and further your career in the process)
- The opportunity to work with and learn about a wide range of different business functions, roles, markets, and technologies that will help you extend and refine your interests & skillsets
- The chance to give back to the community you live in through regularly organized team events
- Flexible work styles with the ability to work in and out of the office
- A competitive pay & benefits program