- Build and deliver on internal and external communication plans to drive adoption and change
- Creating and publishing content on Google sites
- Work with departments across the Junktion to gather and write stories relevant to Franchise Partners and the Junktion
- Support in migrating and refreshing content to build social engagement as we build new tools and platforms for franchise partners
- Create basic video and graphics to make our content pop!
- Collect and analyze data to measure communications results
What you’ll bring to the table
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple requests and deadlines
- You have a nose for finding a compelling story; you are always pro-actively looking for the next great story about our people
- Strong grammar and writing ability and attention to detail
- Proven experience and/or technical aptitude for assembling e-newsletters
- You are familiar with Google Suite (or, have the confidence to pick it up quickly!)
- If you have experience with email newsletter platforms or web-publishing/content management systems, that’s a bonus!
- Eager to learn new tools to create multimedia content
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy, open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list. But what surprises people most about life at the Junktion is our culture; we are collaborative, have great attitudes, are focused on helping each other learn and grow, both in work and in life.
Do you want this job now?
Tell us why you are awesome by submitting your resume and cover letter!