Archiact Interactive is a full-service virtual reality studio that is striving to create the highest quality content with the world’s most exciting partners. Headquartered in downtown Vancouver, Canada, we’re changing the world of Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR) game development. Our most recent title, Evasion, was released on all major platforms including PlayStationVR, SteamVR, and Oculus.
At Archiact, diversity is one of our core values developed and driven by our employees. Inclusion is how we show our commitment to this core value. We are devoted to inclusion for all areas of diversity in our workforce so we can build innovative and immersive experiences that are accessible to everyone.
We are looking for a passionate Community and Social Media Manager who enjoys working on an agile and fast paced team that is bringing high quality VR/AR projects to life.
You are comfortable working on a marketing team of two! You enjoy working with a close-knit and collaborative development team with a wide range of skill sets and personalities. You are an avid consumer and creator of digital content with a sharp eye for detail and aesthetics. Building and nurturing a growing online community first-hand is a challenge you’re excited to take on.You would be described by your peers as a teammate who is always willing to go the extra mile in order to push the standard on quality and creativity.
- Create and curate high-quality digital content that is on-brand
- Create and maintain corporate promotional, social media, and advertisement materials using Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Google Drive, and a social content management system
- Engage with the community and sway players into supporters and advocates
- Coordinate marketing and promotional activities, such as: game jams, contests, trade shows, demos, and online campaigns
- Investigate and report relevant player reviews to the development team and Marketing Manager
- Attend local relevant VR and games industry events
- Utilize Google Analytics and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics and continually find ways to improve those metrics through testing and new initiatives
- Ensure best practices are implemented across all marketing channels
- Support the Marketing Manager for all marketing activities
- Post-Secondary Diploma or Degree with a Marketing, Communications, or Business Administration focus and/or equivalent professional experience
- Ability to consistently create and curate high-quality on-brand written and visual content
- Previous experience managing corporate social media channels
- Excellent communication skills, work ethic and motivation
- Proficient critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Have the ability to work independently or with a team of varying project sizes
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and tasks
- Adept understanding of online marketing metrics and KPIs and their resultant business impact
Successful Candidates will also have:
- Games-focused marketing or community experience
- Experience working with VR/AR hardware
- Passion for playing and promoting great video games