Type: Permanent Full-time
THE LOW DOWN
East Side Games is on the lookout for a Community Content Artist to join our talented Community Team. You (yes, you!) will take pride in crafting the campaigns, creatives, and videos for both our mobile games’ and studio’s social media presence. We are looking for a tightly focused and deadline-driven individual who loves collaboration, making an impact and letting your creative juices flow!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Work collaboratively and iterate with the Community Social Campaign Managers, Community Lead, and Art Leads to help create social creatives from initial concept to full implementation.
- Utilize the Adobe Creative Suite to craft social creatives in varied art styles and in accordance with our games’ brand specifications.
- Brainstorm with Community Social Leads for engaging social media campaigns that align with ESG’s overall branding and cultural identity.
- Respond to ongoing opportunities to leverage pop culture and current events in the creation of relevant organic social content.
- *** Duties and responsibilities outlined above are representative, but not all-inclusive.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1+ year experience in marketing, graphic design or related field.
- A thorough understanding of social media and its trends for creative content creation.
- Industry production-level knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- A wide range of polished work (including vector examples) in varied styles.
- Animation examples a bonus.
- Excellent time-management skills in a fast-paced production environment, and the ability to work with minimal oversight.
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- A strong interest in and knowledge of the Mobile game space.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience working within a (digital) ad agency is a bonus.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU