Do you have a passion for creating amazing customer experiences? Do you enjoy writing and sharing engaging stories in a highly collaborative environment? We’re hiring someone to drive cultural communication and our customer experience program from our office in Burnaby, BC!
The Specialist, Content Editor designs, creates and delivers cultural communication to our retail stores, Distribution Centres, and corporate offices. This includes ongoing communication as well as ownership for our monthly internal newsletter. The Content Editor also plays a pivotal role in the ongoing implementation of our customer experience – Net Promoter Score program.
- Partners with stakeholders and subject matter experts to design, create and delivery communication content for the purpose of engaging and informing
- Ensures successful implementation of our Net Promoter Score program in our retail stores and corporate environments
- Owns, plans and creates content for our monthly internal newsletter
- Controls the flow (timing and quantity) of communication to store operations
Answer yes to each of the following in order to be a successful candidate:
- Have a passion for story telling
- Strong writing and publication skills
- 1+ years experience in journalism
- A legendary multitasker
- Social Media/Blogging experience
- Excellent at achieving timelines
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and/or work experience required.
Best Buy Canada is one of the largest omni-channel retailers of consumer electronics, computers and entertainment products, related accessories and services in Canada.
Our Canadian Corporate Head Quarters is 140,000 square feet, two stories high and is designed as an open office environment where teamwork is encouraged. Being located in Burnaby B.C. offers a great lifestyle living on the West Coast of Canada. With great food and Starbucks coffee made available in our subsidized cafeteria, a full fitness center on-site, a nearby outdoor park with running paths along the scenic Fraser River, free shuttle and parking, and much more, the energy of Best Buy Canada, Ltd. is undeniable.
Best Buy Canada Ltd. operates as a wholly owned subsidiary of Best Buy Co., Inc. (NYSE:BBY). Best Buy Enterprise is a multinational retailer of technology, entertainment products and services with a commitment to growth and innovation. We are a truly global company with approximately 140,000 employees across the United States, Canada, and Mexico. The Best Buy family of brands and partnerships collectively generates billions of dollars in annual revenue and includes brands such as Best Buy; Best Buy Mobile; Geek Squad, Magnolia Audio Video; and Pacific Sales.
Click here or text “FOLLOW BBYCANADAJOBS” to 21212 for more on Best Buy Canada Corporate opportunities!
Due to the large number of resumes received, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted, or will receive a response. We thank all applicants for their interest in Best Buy Canada Ltd.
Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, or to Best Buy Canada Ltd. employees. Best Buy Canada Ltd. is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.