Looking for that perfect startup opp? Join a high growth, OMERS ventures backed, startup and work with brands like Dell, Paypal, Nike and Hootsuite. Our team has scaled AI technology from 0 to 100m users and businesses from 0 to $100m+. Klue is BC Tech’s Startup of the Year, one of BC’s Ready to Rocket emerging tech companies, a Deloitte Fast 50 Company to Watch, a C100 48 Hours in the Valley Audience Choice Winner, a Top 20 CIX Canadian Innovator and the runner up in the Startup World Cup global championships held in San Francisco.THE ROLE:
We’re looking for an ambitious Content Marketing Manager to join our growing team to be the lead on architecting our content marketing strategy in an emerging field ripe for thought leadership. You will build expertise in the fast-growing arenas of competitive/market intelligence and product marketing and will have the opportunity to work across mediums (written, audio, and video). You have a natural curiosity for these areas and will consume material voraciously while connecting with the top thought leaders in the space.
Not only does this person need to be a phenomenal copywriter, she/he also needs to be able to develop a clear understanding of our target customer, and communicate complex ideas to a broad audience with varying levels of experience.
This role is critical to the growth of customer awareness, our brand, leads, sales pipeline, and company-wide revenue goals. This person needs to collaborate with other marketing functions (demand gen, product marketing, etc.) as well as the sales, customer success and product teams.
- 3-5+ years of content development experience as a content creator, manager, editor, or producer.
- A portfolio or body of examples of content or experiences that you have created or produced.
- Strong storytelling ability, making complex concepts accessible, visual and engaging.
- Ability to develop and produce content for multiple formats including blog, case studies, white papers, webinars, videos and other forms of written and multi-media content.
- Knowledge of how to use Wordpress, video, audio, and content editing tools.
- Ability to work on a small team handling both strategy and execution plus wearing multiple hats when needed
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
- Analytical, with strong critical thinking skills and a strategic mindset.
- Self-starter who is able to manage their own time/work, work well under pressure, prioritize and meet tight deadlines.
- Eagerness to learn, rampant curiosity, a passion for technology and for being part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- Bachelor’s degree in either Business or Marketing
What you’ll be measured on…
- Organic traffic growth
- Lead & pipeline generation
Bonus points for…
- Experience in product marketing or competitive intelligence analysis
- Experience in B2B tech
- InDesign/Photoshop experience
- CSS/HTML experience
Flexible work environment
Room for growth
Free gym access