With our retail POS and management solutions found in over 20,000 stores, iQmetrix’s software is designed to power specialty retailers. From wireless dealers and repair shops to home goods, liquor stores, and everything in between, we support retailers who are focused on delivering a unique, personalized experience to their customers. You can find our offices in across Canada and the U.S. Learn more us at www.iQmetrix.com.
Our content strategy tells a compelling story of iQmetrix that promotes brand awareness and drives demand for our products.
- Creating and maintaining iQmetrix’s overall content strategy
- Working with the Creative Director to set iQmetrix’s brand story, messaging, and style
- Developing and maintaining the iQmetrix tone guide
- Leading copywriting for the iQmetrix website with Marketing Managers and Product Marketing Managers
- Producing, edit, proofread, and fact-check engaging content such as blogs, whitepapers, case studies, marketing emails, product brochures, press releases, etc.
- Developing cohesive campaign content plans and producing high-quality content deliverables based on campaign briefs
- Acting as the project manager for content projects with internal, freelance, and 3rd-party publication writers and designers
- Coaching and providing feedback on copy and writing skills and how it adheres to our brand tone to all iQmetrix content creators
- Reviewing and editing materials for RFPs
- Providing support for internal communications for company-wide initiatives
- Performing PR-related duties such as writing press releases, maintaining a media kit, and responding to media
- Applying for speaking engagements and working with iQmetrix speakers to prepare for events/speaking opportunities
- Producing presentation decks for speaking opportunities and sales pitches
- Applying for iQmetrix product, culture, and management awards
- Measuring performance of individual content pieces as well as the overall effectiveness of the content strategy and regularly sharing results and recommendations with the marketing team
- BA/BS degree in Marketing or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker who’s eager to come up with and share new ideas
- Exceptionally strong writing and editing skills in a variety of formats
- Editorial mindset that seeks to tell a story and understand what audiences find impactful
- Experience developing brand strategies is an asset
- Demonstrated experience with inbound marketing
- An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize/scale content marketing strategies and tactics
- Excellent organizational skills when it comes to managing the priorities of multiple stakeholders with the ability to react quickly to changing demands, feedback, and tight deadlines
- Experience in PR & media is also an asset
- 3-5 years of content marketing experience
If you are interested in joining our company and are committed to succeeding, please submit your resume and cover letter. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.