REFERENCE #: 027056
LOCATION: Vancouver , British Columbia , Canada
JOB FAMILY GROUP: Brand Experience
- Brainstorming ideas and concepts.
- Working in a close-knit creative partnership with the creative project team to generate excellent concepts and ideas.
- Writing clear, persuasive, original copy.
- Amending, revising or redeveloping campaigns in response to feedback from the Creative Director or cross-functional partners.
- Working on several campaigns at once, under pressure and on tight deadlines.
- Proofreading copy to check spelling and grammar.
- Overseeing campaigns through the concept stage to completion.
- Keeping up to date with popular culture and trends.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 2+ years of professional copywriting experience
- Are able to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively juggle diverse writing demands.
- Demonstrated and extraordinary communication skills and meticulous eye for detail.
- You bring positive energy to everything you create and everyone you meet.
WHO YOU ARE
- You love to take initiative and work well within a team
- You’re a strategic problem solver who’s self-motivated, productive and efficient
- You’re passionate and excited about design and technology and stay on top of current trends
- You have sharp attention to detail and are a champion of consistency
- You love working in a fast paced environment
- You live and breathe the SweatLife, practice self-awareness, are goal oriented and have a strong desire for
- constant self improvement
- You have a positive attitude, egoless nature, and entrepreneurial spirit
- You have a portfolio showcasing outstanding creative thinking and exceptional print and digital design skills
- Daily time tracking via Harvest
WHO WE ARE
Yoga is our core, but we also make specialized, technical gear for runners, dancers, bikers, sweaty generalists and stretchy-pants lovers alike. We have a passion for design and visual storytelling and love to spark conversations to create engaging and evocative experiences for our guests. Our global vision remains the same as it was when we were selling gear out of a Vancouver yoga studio in 1998: to inspire and enable people to live happy, healthy, fun lives by creating technical, athletic gear to get sweaty in.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. lululemon is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. While management is primarily responsible for seeing that lululemon equal employment opportunity policies are implemented, you share in the responsibility for assuring that, by your personal actions, the policies are effective.We’re looking for a Copywriter to help us craft brand strategies into kickass creative concepts. You’ll need to bring your A game, have strong writing chops and manage multiple projects at one time. We’re all about relationships so you’ll be working with some rad people across a bunch of departments, including the Brand Art Directors, Product Designers, Social specialists, Events partners and external vendors to bring the work to life.