Requisition ID: 219038
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 – 40%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Key Areas of Responsibility and Tasks
Customer First is aiming to create an industry-leading digital customer engagement experience that provides an easy-to-use digital entry point with on-demand access to self-help, guidance and experts from SAP after they have purchased an SAP solution. The objective of this function will be to improve renewal rates, customer satisfaction and customer success in the Digital customer segment through a consistent, efficient and scalable methodology across different SAP lines of business.
The Digital Engagement Manager – Adoption/Optimization is responsible for leveraging/optimizing the processes and tools defined in the Customer Lifecycle Management framework for the Digital Customer segment. The Manager will work across all LOB’s globally to insure we have the best content, process, approach to drive adoption and optimization customers insuring an excellent experience. She/he will coordinate the calendar of activities, while identifying and implementing ways to digitize all engagements with the customer, to provide a best in class experience to help customers optimize usage/value. The Digital Engagement Manager will report to the Digital Engagement COE leader and is a critical role in building and ensuring long-term success of the global Digital Engagement shared services function. The primary stakeholders of the role will be all CEE, operations and customer success resources across multiple lines of business.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Support all steps in the Adoption/Optimization process – in all digital forms for the multi-phased implementation program as defined in the global digital engagement strategy
- Insure consistent application of Customer Lifecycle Management (CLM) classification for digital and protect customers
- Drive the development of proper adoption/optimization digital use cases, content quality and process standardize across the digital touch points for all cloud LOB’s
- Help coordinate the self-help knowledge library for digital customer engagement through workstreams which include the curation of LOB specific content, self-help knowledge library, 1-to-many onboarding sessions, customer enablement, ask-the-expert services, inbound response management and analytics (predictive)
- Support and influence the requirements for the technology platforms to better support the “tech touch” customer engagement processes for solution adoption/optimization, touch point triggers, touchpoint delivery and reporting
- Monitor effectiveness and syndicate best practices for tech-touch customer engagement as they relate to improving customer solution adoption, reference-ability, renewal rates and upsell.
- Drive innovative communication programs that increase solution adoption together with Cloud Franchise and customer marketing aligned to GDPR policies.
- Adopt the highest level of standardization and automation to drive efficiencies to ultimately impact all customer engagement functions and scale for growth
The Digital Engagement Manager needs to be a master at networking and coordinating resources across many teams within many functions to make sure we develop the best content and scale production quickly. The ability to influence teams reporting into the LOB but supporting the Digital Engagement shared service for onboarding will be key.
To support you in this responsibility you can view relevant information via Success Map for your entire organization. This business execution tool supports you in leading the success of your organization by providing you with information to guide your direct reports in following through with their responsibilities. Act as a role model by coaching and recognizing your direct reports and providing just-in-time feedback and expecting the same of your direct reports.
Experience & Language Requirements
- 10+ years industry experience preferred (digital marketing, customer success, account management)
- 7-10 years leading/working with diverse marketing and operations functional organizations
- Demonstrated experience in project and program management
- Experience with customer management systems or CRM and other best practice content management tools
- Experience with reporting and analytics
- Successful track record of building,leading and retaining diverse, multi-functional high performing teams
- Record of building strong customer relationships (internal and external)
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate and solve problems
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks across functions
- Excellent listening, written and oral communication skills
- English required, other languages a plus
- University degree or comparable experience
- MBA is an advantage
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.