You will participate in and oversee administrative support for the office, including client support, website data entries, email marketing, social media posting, website SEO, and lead management.
Our client is a marketing and web design company, dedicated to real estate.
- Support clients over phone, email, and in-person
- Create and schedule email marketing
- Schedule and post social media posts on various platforms
- Coordinate all tasks related to clients’ websites
- Provide training to clients on using backend of website
- Keep track of clients’ website SEO and answer all inquiries
- Oversea all projects and coordinate/assist as needed with other team members
- Manage all email lists and leads notifications
- Experience with MailChimp or other email marketing platforms
- Experience with social media posting and scheduling, social media advertisements, as well as related social media scheduling applications
- Experience in Graphic Design
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Marketing background and/or experience with HTML/CSS development experience an asset
Compensation commensurate with experience. If you’re currently not located in the Greater Vancouver Area, a relocation package may be provided to join the team!
If this opportunity sounds like something that fits your career path, please apply to this posting; we’d love to talk to you!