Digital Marketing Coordinator
Our Brand Promise. Native Shoes exists to create happiness and enliten lives, one Beast Free step at a time.
Design: We consider aesthetics and functionality in all we do.
Possibility: We explore and achieve higher dreams by leaving constraints at the door.
Integrity: We do what we say we do.
Accountability: We take personal responsibility for our actions.
Love: Leading with kindness, we love those around us enough to have truthful conversations.
Lite: Above all else, we Keep It Lite.
Native Shoes strives to embody each of these words in all aspects of our brand. We engage in a fast paced, ever-evolving working environment with plenty of room for innovative thinking — encouraging honesty and challenge in a comfortable workplace. If any of the above words resonate with you, this is the place to be.
Who is Native looking for?
We are looking for an up-and-coming Digital Marketing Coordinator with experience in high-volume environments, strong organization skills, keen eye for details, and a strong eye for good design. While you likely don’t have more than a few years of experience in digital marketing, you are self-motivated and keen to work for a fast growing company that touches on multiple digital channels to build your experience.
Why should I apply?
In this role, you’ll work within our Marketing team, under the mentorship of the Digital Marketing Lead helping to create innovative, on-brand performance marketing and email campaigns which drive customer awareness, acquisition, engagement and retention. This opportunity will allow you to build upon your technical experience while learning to create customer-focused digital marketing solutions.
What would I be responsible for?
Advertising & Paid Channels
- Collaborate cross-functionally with creative & production to coordinate all assets for digital ad campaigns, including Facebook Ads & Google Ads.
- Support Agency partners to upload creative, test ads and optimize performance based on results.
- Responsible for coordinating the execution of new and existing email and CRM marketing campaigns including A/B or Multivariate testing.
- Update the email calendar as well as tracking the deployment time for each email campaign.
- Ensure all aspects of email campaigns are complete from coordinating creative/content to proofing and scheduling.
- Support proofing and editing of outbound emails and coordinate with various cross functional teams on emails/CRM campaigns.
- Required to support campaigns across a variety of email marketing initiatives including promotional, life-cycle re-targeting, segmentation, and more.
- Be hands on with email platforms pulling different target segments.
- Provide metrics on the performance of campaigns.
- 1+ year of experience in a Marketing team or agency with a heavy focus in digital marketing
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Communications or equivalent in experience
- Strong written and communication skills are key
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Experience with Google Ads and Facebook Advertising
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Previous email marketing campaign coordination experience
- Experience with Email Marketing & segmentation
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices, digital performance metrics and Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation