Who you are
You’re a results-driven and creative individual with a strong background in digital marketing. You’re an innovative and creative thinker who has the ability to increase awareness and acquire leads and users. You have a solid understanding of paid and organic content, an eagerness to learn, and can work in a fast-paced and extremely collaborative environment.
This is a full-time position based out of Vancouver that reports to the Digital Marketing Manager.
Who we are
Daily Hive is the premier Canadian digital media publication for millennials. We are laser focused on delivering quality hyperlocal content to serve more than 2.5 million visitors per month. Hive Labs is a team of advertising experts examining, creating, and delivering Branded Content for client and customer satisfaction. Hive Labs is an extension of Daily Hive, and leans on collaborative efforts to produce analytically tested and visually appealing content.
- Creating and managing a monthly social media content calendar and client marketing schedules for Instagram, Facebook and other social platforms
- Identifying and isolating key performance indicators for consideration of future initiatives or projects
- Leading Facebook ad campaigns as well as handling all paid promotions and custom content with A/B testing
- Helping coordinate and execute on a wide range of inbound marketing activities for clients including optimization, paid search, blog implementation, link building, marketing automation and inbound marketing functions
- Continuously improving our digital marketing channels and optimizing them to drive high quality traffic and leads through research based on media-related industry trends
- Analyzing the day-to-day content on our website to ensure that posts are relatable and relevant to each city and communicating to your team what should be posted on each channels
- Working with your team to develop and manage social media strategies aimed towards creating brand awareness and preference by direct engagement with our target audience
What you have
- Completion of a diploma or degree in Communications, Marketing, or related creative field
- 1-3 years of work experience related to social media or digital marketing
- General understanding of A/B testing and conversion optimization concepts
- Strong understanding of all social media platforms and paid media for social content and Facebook ads
- Intermediate skills in, but not limited to, SEO, Google Analytics, SEM and social impressions
- Experience in HTML and Adobe Suite (InDesign and Photoshop) considered an asset
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver against immediate deadlines
- A team player attitude and the ability to wear multiple hats to get the job done
- An aptitude for staying up-to-date and utilizing current and emerging social media technologies, features and best practices
The benefits of working with us
- Opportunity: The opportunity here is endless! You’ll have a strong potential for long-term career growth and development with a fast-growing company
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to be part of a hard-working team that feels more like family than co-workers
- Opportunity to take part in the company’s group benefits program following the 3 month probation
- Conveniently located office in downtown Vancouver near transit hubs
Are you ready to dive in and become part of a fast-paced, growing media company? Apply here! We thank all applicants for applying, however, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Daily Hive is an organization that values creativity, innovative thinking, and diversity. We offer a great opportunity to work alongside passionate and intelligent individuals, and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.