You are ready to accelerate your career in digital marketing by stepping into the fast paced life inside of an agency. You leverage your resourcefulness, ambition, and adaptability to deliver standout digital experiences. Most of all, you enjoy winning as a team, not as an individual. Step outside your comfort zone and into Colony Digital.
Who We Are
Colony Digital is a full service digital agency that builds brands worth talking about. As a division of Daily Hive, Colony works on a variety of creative projects including: web design, e-commerce, app design, digital marketing, photography, videography and all things digital.
This is an entry level position, reporting to the Senior Digital Marketing Specialist and is a 12-month contract position with the possibility of full-time employment, based in downtown Vancouver.
What You’ll be Doing
- Assist the Senior Digital Marketing Specialist with the execution of new digital marketing strategies including SEO, PPC, Social Media, Email, Website Development, and more.
- Provide support with managing and monitoring digital marketing ad spend and budgets on Facebook, Google, and other platforms for clients.
- Utilize digital marketing analytic to analyze data, and recommend action and be able to present the insights in a clear and concise manner.
- Work cross functionally with internal departments and third party vendors to execute campaigns in a timely manner.
- Execute objectives and optimize campaigns to achieve key results in PPC/SEM campaigns.
- Maximize and optimize existing digital marketing campaigns across a variety of channels.
- Derive insights from user data and make informed recommendations to improve performance.
What you have
- 1+ years of digital marketing experience.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Degree in Business or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience with the following programs or equivalents: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Business Manager, Moz, Screaming Frog Crawl, MailChimp, Drip and/or Shopify.
- Curious, open-minded, and passionate about marketing.
- Must be able to use Google Sheets, Docs, Slides, and more from G-Suite.
- Ability to prioritize projects and work independently.
- Knowledge of HTML preferred
Nice To Haves
- Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Facebook Blueprint Certification or another relevant certification.
The Benefits Of Working With Us
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to be part of a hard-working team that feels more like family than co-workers.
- Conveniently located office in downtown Vancouver near transit hubs.
Are you ready to dive in and become part of a fast-paced, growing media company?
We thank all applicants for applying, however, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Colony Digital is an organization that values creativity, innovative thinking, and diversity. We offer a great opportunity to work alongside passionate and intelligent individuals, and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.