About the Company
At Bosa, we are all united by the common goal of building customers for life. Although we’re best known for our work in development, contracting, and asset management, our diverse brands deliver far more than just real estate.
Our fully-integrated, in-house team takes a 360-degree approach to understanding the customer across all touchpoints, and with over 50 years of experience working in the local market, our family-run company has learned a thing or two along the way. Our experience has earned us a reputation for quality, integrity, and innovation, and we are proud to be considered one of Canada’s most respected privately-owned brands.
Bosa is proud to have been named an Aon Best Employer for 2017 and 2018, ranking among the top 1/4 of all Canadian employers based on engagement, leadership, performance culture and employment brand.
About the Role
As the Digital Marketing Director, you will lead the development and execution of all digital marketing activities. With over six years of data-driven, digital marketing experience, you will be the driver behind all digital marketing initiatives across our brands. You will:
- Champion the use of data analytics and transform the way we look at data-driven marketing;
- Manage and build on all external vendors relationships with the digital marketing space;
- Collaborate with senior leadership to drive customer-oriented digital marketing initiatives;
- Operate as the leader within the marketing department and serve as the digital marketing expert for the company.
What you Bring
The ideal candidate is a highly organized, self-starter who is a data scientist with creative flair. This individual will have an innate curiosity and desire to learn, and will take a hands-on approach to transforming the way Bosa executes digital marketing across its diverse range of projects and brands.
Our Must Haves:
- At least six (6) years of relevant digital marketing experience;
- Experience in digital media planning and buying;
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and SEO best practices;
- Strong knowledge of ad technologies and marketing attribution techniques;
- Strong data visualization and reporting skills;
- Proven ability to drive business results with their data-based insights;
- Experience leading and mentoring small teams;
- Ability to confidently explain technical concepts to stakeholders at varying levels;
- Excellent Verbal and written skills in English and Mandarin is an advantage;
- Experience using Pardot and Salesforce is an advantage;
- Experience in Chinese digital marketing channels, such as WeChat, is an advantage.
Our most important offering to anyone that joins the Bosa Properties team is our culture of innovation and ownership. We bring out the best in each other by constantly striving to be world class in all we do. These values are reflected in our Real Estate Projects, our Company, and our People.
At Bosa, we also offer a very competitive compensation structure that supplements your regular income with a robust benefits package:
- MSP, Medical and Dental Coverage: Our industry leading benefits package covers you and your dependents at no cost
- RRSP Matching: We support your future goals by matching up to 5% of your RRSP contributions.
- Friends and Family Program: Early and exclusive access to our newly released projects
- Bosa Connect™: Our annual development conference that is designed and hosted by our leadership and complemented by a range of world-class speakers and workshop experts.
- Professional Development and Education Support
Interested? Awesome – we can’t wait to hear from you.
Please submit an application using the link provided. We value your interest in the Bosa Family of Companies. While we can only respond to shortlisted applicants, we will keep your information on file and consider you for future opportunities as they come available.