Hi. You found us. Awesome. That wasn’t random. Something led you here. An instinct. A curiosity. A glimpse at potential. Good. That’s how we feel about Klue. We’re a group of experienced biz + tech entrepreneurs solving a problem 85m+ companies have. We care about what we build and iterate at a sprinter’s pace. We don’t tolerate posers and fully support doers. Risk-taking encouraged. Own your zone, experiment, find what works, then hammer it through to success with the support of the team around you. Investors you’ve heard of have invested in us. B2B companies you’ve heard of are working with us.
You’ll be joining as part of the foundational team of an award-winning, proven startup, doubling seven-figure revenue year over year, that is led by experienced entrepreneurs.
Klue was founded by Jason Smith (former President @ Vision Critical, 5X startup entrepreneur) and Sarathy Naiker (former Chief Technologist @ Sophos).
We’re looking for an ambitious digital marketer to join our growing team to be responsible for creating and optimizing integrated digital campaigns that drive business results. You’ll drive digital marketing performance through best-in-class implementation across digital programs (SEM, SEO, display, mobile, video, paid and organic social) to drive growth to meet and/or exceed pipeline growth targets
This is your chance to accelerate your career in digital marketing in an emerging market at a fast-growing startup.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Support the demand gen team to develop and own effective processes for launching, managing and measuring online campaigns.
- Identify tactics and channels that drive acquisition. Provide insights and reporting on campaign effectiveness and returns. Using data to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple landing pages, ad networks and customer touch points and provide recommendations for improvements
- Create effective testing and landing page optimization, work with design on creative, write compelling ad copy to lift conversion rates across the entire acquisition funnel. Manage A/B tests on different creative, copy, audience segments, channels, and tactics.
- Stay abreast of new trends and tactics that can be applied, and proactively recommend ways to test new features and evaluate results
- Execute, manage and measure Klue’s online review strategy.
- Work with marketing software such as Hubspot, Unbounce, GTM and Google Ad/Analytics & Facebook Ads Manager.
- Develop dashboards for the team to monitor and report on digital marketing campaign performance on a regular basis. This will include full pipeline reporting from first touch to revenue.
- 3-5+ years’ experience managing performance-based paid social, search, display and ABM campaigns at a SaaS company.
- Advanced experience managing, optimizing and growing campaigns on Google Ads, Bing Ads and other Search engine platforms.
- Advanced experience managing, optimizing and growing paid campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and other Search media platforms.
- Experience working with SaaS marketing, preferably B2B. With a good understanding of segmentation and target audiences.
- Ability to work on a small team handling both strategy and execution plus wearing multiple hats when needed.
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude.
- Analytical, with strong critical thinking skills and a strategic mindset.
- Self-starter who is able to manage their own time/work, work well under pressure, prioritize and meet tight deadlines.
- Eagerness to learn, rampant curiosity, a passion for technology and for being part of a fast-growing SaaS company.
- Bachelor’s degree in either Business or Marketing.
What you’ll be measured on…
Lead & pipeline generation
Bonus points for…
Experience in B2B tech
Flexible work environment
Free gym access
Room for growth