Ready to lead the transformation and optimization of our digital marketing campaigns?
Join our team
The TELUS Home Solutions Marketing team is known as a dynamic and ambitious environment that is a great place to learn and grow. We have a culture of teamwork, recognition and high-performance.
We’re looking for a forward-thinking, ambitious, super-talented digital marketer to drive transformation in our digital marketing campaigns. Working with teams from within TELUS and our agency and marketing partners to take a data-driven approach to find opportunities to improve campaign performance, experiment with new marketing technologies and ultimately drive increased return on our advertising spend.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
You will work in tight partnership with TELUS Digital (our internal digital agency) and external partners to identify and implement transformational change, using your strong analytical skills, digital marketing know-how, and results-oriented thinking to drive digital marketing performance improvement.
- Analyze real-time digital media performance to identify optimization opportunities
- Provide results-driven recommendations to inform future campaign development and optimize customer experience
- Lead development and implementation of a digital marketing performance improvement program
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal & external partners to develop shared goals and aim towards common outcomes
- Expertly and clearly present commentary, insights and program status updates to all levels of the TELUS organization
You’re the missing piece of the puzzle
- Known for your experience in media/digital marketing analytics and work in Adobe & Google Marketing Platforms, Adobe Analytics, Campaign Manager and understanding of key media metrics and associated measurement
- With a consistent track record of turning data into insights to drive action, outcomes-focused mindset with business objectives and customer experience always top of mind
- Respected for taking ownership, initiative, and displaying a sense of urgency and self-direction
- Recognized for your project management experience with a track record of inspiring change in partnership with cross-functional teams, and understanding of cross-channel attribution models
- Exemplary presentation and story-telling abilities; able to craft concise and compelling results-driven stories tailored to the audience
- Natural business and industry curiosity and a willingness to listen to, explore, and present new ideas and focus on relationship building skills
- Experience working in or with marketing agencies
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Marketing or Commerce
- DoubleClick or Adobe certification
- Understanding of data management platforms (DMPs) and cross-channel audience strategy