Move, Build, Grow your career!
As the premier global asset management and disposition company, Ritchie Bros. helps thousands of people around the world buy and sell heavy equipment, trucks, and other assets every month. With our multiple onsite and online selling platforms and commitment to first-class customer service, Ritchie Bros. is trusted worldwide for making buying and selling easy, efficient, fair, and transparent. If you’re an innovator with an entrepreneurial spirit, we want you to join our growing team – employed in a wide variety of positions from sales to operations to corporate functions – as we transform the global used equipment market.
Join us on our journey and move forward with us, build your success, and grow your career.
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist in Burnaby, BC.
Ritchie Bros is seeking an innovative, passionate and dynamic Digital Marketing Specialist who will deliver best of class user experience and drive site conversions with website content management, merchandising and optimization through SEO efforts and landing page testing. A successful candidate must have experience executing, testing, tracking and analyzing content strategies, have excellent attention to detail, with knowledge of SEO best practices and toolsets. The candidate must be able to demonstrate expertise in HTML and experience in converting users into customers. This role will closely measure traffic and conversion rates.
In this role you’ll:
- Build and maintain landing pages across multiple web properties with direction from cross-functional teams.
- Develop landing pages for testing to increase site conversion rates in collaboration with internal teams.
- Manage and optimize ad banners through execution of ongoing A/B testing practice.
- Create engaging content for websites, blog, case studies, tutorials, videos and FAQs to drive conversions.
- Collect and evaluate customer feedback to improve site user experience through content.
- Execute onsite and offsite SEO strategy and recommendations across multiple websites.
- Perform ongoing keyword research to identify content opportunities and in response to competitive dynamics and new product launches.
- Stay ahead of the trends, strategies and tactics within SEO (algorithm changes, etc.) and communicate these to the team.
- Work with the Design team to provide creative direction for banners and landing page assets.
- Track and analyze key metrics and generate weekly reports on site conversions.
- Support the Digital Marketing team with various tasks as required.
A creative, roll up your sleeve all-star with a genuine passion for customer satisfaction. You have a passion for creating, delivering and executing marketing programs to drive outstanding conversions. Intuitive and insightful in understanding the consumer path to purchase in e-commerce, including how they shop, and what drives them to select Ritchie Bros. products among other options. Self-driven, results oriented, comfortable with fast-changing, dynamic environments with ambitious schedules and plans. Willing to learn new programs, processes, technology.
- Bachelor degree or higher in marketing or related subjects.
- Exceptional attention to detail with superior copy-writing and content creation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
- Ability to translate marketing project objectives and goals into action.
- Demonstrated experience managing large projects and working within high-performing, goal and deadline-driven teams.
- Proven SEO experience and successful content creation campaigns.
- Up-to-date with the latest SEO trends and best practices.
- Experience with website analytics and research tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Search Console, keyword tracking tools).
- Daily commute to the job location is required therefore tele-commuting is not available.
- Experience with Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Adobe Suite desired.
- Fluency in Spanish and French a plus.
Our success is built on the drive and dedication of our people. As we grow around the globe, there will be many opportunities to advance your career – we’ve proven this throughout our 60+ years in business. And, we’ll take care of you along the way. Here’s how:
- Base salary + performance bonus.
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits.
- RRSP and an Employee Share Plan, both with company match.
- Ongoing training, professional development and tuition reimbursement.
- A multi-award winning LEED gold certified facility, in an exceptional park-like setting, featuring:
- A subsidized, multi-award winning childcare centre.
- A subsidized cafeteria, car washing and dry cleaning services, and free parking.
- A workout facility, featuring advanced gym equipment, bike room, shower and changing facilities, and nutrition and fitness programs.
- Proximity to miles of Fraser River walking paths, plus shops, restaurants and services.
To get an idea of what our auctions are like, you can check out some auction videos on YouTube right here: http://bit.ly/KKL9Fz
Want to learn more about the company? Visit our Career site, LinkedIn or connect with us today through Facebook or Twitter.
Established in 1958, Ritchie Bros. (NYSE and TSX: RBA) is a global asset management and disposition company, offering customers end-to-end solutions for buying and selling used heavy equipment, trucks and other assets. Operating in a multitude of sectors, including construction, transportation, agriculture, energy, oil and gas, mining, and forestry, the company’s selling channels include: Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers, the world’s largest industrial auctioneer offers live auction events with online bidding; IronPlanet, an online marketplace with featured weekly auctions and providing its exclusive IronClad Assurance® equipment condition certification; Marketplacee, an online marketplace offering multiple price and timing options; Mascus, a leading European online equipment listing service; and Ritchie Bros. Private Treaty, offering privately negotiated sales. The company also offers sector-specific solutions including GovPlanet, TruckPlanet, Kruse Energy Auctioneers, and Cat® auctions, plus equipment financing and leasing through Ritchie Bros. Financial Services. For more information about the unprecedented choice provided by Ritchie Bros., visit RitchieBros.com.
Ritchie Bros. is an equal opportunity employer and ensures nondiscrimination in all activities in accordance with all applicable laws. This position is open to all qualified applicants who are legally entitled to work in the country in which this job is located. Candidate selection is made by Talent Acquisition. Only electronic applications can be accepted. No agency calls please.