You are a Digital Marketing Specialist responsible for creating and optimizing integrated advertising programs that drive business results. You’ll be supporting the team to drive growth and achieve targets. This is your chance to accelerate your career in digital marketing in a fast-paced market and ever-evolving company. While based in Hootsuite’s Vancouver office, you will report to the Senior Manager, Web Growth.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work alongside Manager, Paid Media to plan, allocate, and optimize budgets across channels, campaigns and regions to maximize yield on investment to meet and exceed targets.
- Provide insights and reporting on campaign effectiveness and returns. Using data to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple landing pages, ad networks and customer touch points and provide recommendations for improvements
- Create effective testing and landing page optimization, work with design on creative, write compelling ad copy to lift conversion rates across the entire acquisition funnel. Manage A/B tests on different creative, copy, audience segments, channels, and tactics
- Stay abreast of new trends and tactics that can be applied, and proactively recommend ways to test new features and evaluate results
- Identify tactics and channels that drive acquisition. Understand which channels and tactics are most successful and why. Continually drive improvements across channels and tactics and efficiently expand acquisition programs.
- Challenge and support others to achieve results but also develop new capabilities. Successfully develop the capacity and capability of team and individuals on the team.
- Identify key issues and relationships relevant to achieving a long-range goal or vision; Contribute towards building an integrated plan for course of action to accomplish this vision
- Work with marketing software such as Marketo, Salesforce, DCM, GTM and Google Ad/Analytics & Facebook Ads Manager
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Minimum 2 years experience in digital marketing in fast-paced digital environments.
- Knowledge of advertising best practices across paid search and or, paid social.
- Bachelor’s degree in either Business or Marketing
- Experience working with SAAS businesses and/or digital marketing agency.
- Marketing technology experience – SEMrush, Wordstream, Marketo, Salesforce, Unbounce, Tableau, Google docs, Marin/Kenshoo, Adespresso, etc.
- Commitment to Results: consistently achieves results, demonstrating high performance, and challenging self and others to deliver results
- Problem Solving: uses an organized and logical approach to find solutions to complex problems. Looks beyond the obvious to understand the root cause of problems
WHO YOU ARE:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
Share our values: We champion the power of human connection. We’re united globally by our shared values of innovation, grit, humility, and passion for customer success.
Make an impact: Working at the speed of social, we create value for our customers by delivering solutions that power relationships at scale. Our pace of work enables fast learning and fosters an environment where you can stretch yourself and make an impact.
Learn and grow: We’re committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We are building a learning community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities. Our employees are teachers and learners who work out loud and share their knowledge to enhance each other’s growth.
We are dedicated to building a diverse community, one where employees feel a sense of belonging, and are valued for their contributions and the perspectives they bring. Our purpose is to champion the power of human connection and the heart of connection is inclusion. You belong here.
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.