Who We Are:
Fresh Prep is a fast-growing Vancouver company that makes it easy to cook incredible meals in just 15-30 minutes. We do this by sourcing local ingredients for delicious recipes, which are then prepared and delivered to customers homes in reusable cooler bags. In 2018, we were recognized by the Georgia Straight as Vancouver’s #1 meal kit.
Who You Are:
You are an energetic and talented Digital Marketing Specialist familiar with working in a SaaS space. While not quite a SaaS business, we’re a FaaS (Food as a Service). Our ideal Digital Marketing Specialist will have had plenty of hands-on experience conceptualizing and executing campaigns around paid media, organic, social, and marketing automation. You will be our resident expert digital and be accountable for our digital ad spend P&L.
- Goal Oriented. You are a results-oriented person with a black belt in time management skills.
- Analytical data-driven thinking. You value decisions that can be backed up with verifiable data and believe that success is reliant upon the effectiveness of its analysis and interpretation.
- Attention to detail. You take pride in your work and like to focus on “the little things” the impact the bigger picture.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Using relevant tools for SEO and SEM, you will report, analyze, and improve our digital space.
- You will own our marketing site, and all growth targets associated with digital marketing channels.
- You will support retention efforts through digital media.
- You will be accountable for Buying media on Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads, programmatic, and other channels.
- You will identify new channels to test and grow digital acquisition efforts.
- You will conduct ongoing A/B tests and CRO efforts using Google Optimize.
- You will control marketing automation and nurture and drip campaigns (preferably using ActiveCampaign).
- You will advise on and develop new assets (such as banners, landing pages, ad copy, etc) in concert with our creative team.
- You will ensure the growth of our referral channel.
- You will own P&L and manage the budget for digital spend, including forecasting and reporting.
What We Are Looking For:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience working in digital marketing.
- A degree in marketing, communications, or a similar discipline.
- Experience working in an agency, and working with agencies.
- Experience working in a fast-pace, high-growth, SaaS startup environment.
- Certification in Facebook Blueprint, Google Ads, and/or Google Analytics Individual Qualification (Preferred)
- Strong experience in wireframing, and web strategy
- A love for spreadsheets and experience using Google Sheets and Google Data Studio
What You Can Expect:
- An amazing team filled with innovative and driven colleagues.
- Competitive pay and bonuses.
- Extended benefits (including medical, dental, and life-insurance) after 90 days of successful employment.
- Free food! A Fresh Prep meal plan for 2 meals per week.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.