You are an energetic marketing professional with digital advertising and eCommerce experience. You are skilled at managing your campaigns from concept and strategy through to tactical rollout and analysis. Data drives much of your decision-making for optimizing campaigns and maintaining a fast pace in a complex market. You love to learn by doing, and are known for raising your hand for exciting new challenges.
Smart, Savvy + Associates has partnered with our client, a large and well-established provincial organization, in their search for a Digital Marketing Specialist. Working with a product marketing team, this role supports campaigns with both digital and traditional marketing aspects. If you’re experienced in eCommerce marketing, data analysis, and managing campaigns from concept to execution, and you want to work in a positive, team environment, consider applying for this role today!
About the role:
The Digital Marketing Specialist develops marketing and advertising strategy and tactical plans, including digital and traditional marketing tactics, for an assigned portfolio of product category / channels. The role implements marketing campaigns, in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders. Main areas of responsibility include:
- Create integrated marketing plans to optimize brand awareness and advance business goals for the greater organization, accessing multiple owned and paid channels – web, mobile, social
- Partner with team members and external stakeholders to create and execute integrated marketing campaigns, including strategy, creative, budgets, reporting, etc.
- Develops marketing campaigns that support both excellent customer experience and brand identity, with alignment to broad marketing objectives
- Coordinates marketing campaigns focused on traditional channels/tactics to support eCommerce marketing strategy and business goals, such as television, print, radio, point-of-sale, promotions, and event management.
- Develop reporting metrics and systems to demonstrate the value of digital marketing, compile and present reports to key stakeholders as requested
- Acts as team’s subject matter expert for digital marketing / eCommerce best practice; identifies industry trends and uses innovation to improve digital performance
- Post-secondary education in marketing, communications, or related area
- 3+ year’s marketing experience with a focus on digital advertising (display and search channels)
- Highly knowledgeable in best practice for marketing communications, brand and program management, with hands-on experience with related tools and techniques
- Excellent ability to manage own work schedule with attention to details and deadlines for multiple, concurrent projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with excellent interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with internal team members and external vendors and stakeholders
- Tech-savvy in Office Suite including excellent knowledge of Excel; experienced with Google Analytics or other platforms for data analysis
About Smart, Savvy + Associates Recruitment Professionals
Smart, Savvy + Associates are experts in helping marketing and communications leaders find people and develop teams that thrive and deliver inspiring results. As a people performance company, we specialize in finding marketing and communications talent in the Pacific North West. Our specialty is strong relationships: we get to know our candidates and we take the time to explore the job requirements, workplace culture, and business objectives surrounding each hire.