Indochino is all about inspiring confidence that people admire and working here is to be a part of a growing and exciting made to measure experience. Since 2008 Indochino has been disrupting the retail scene, offering stylish, perfectly-fitting, personalised apparel on a mass scale and we are looking for someone amazing to join our team.
Are you looking for a company that will allow you to grow and develop your career? Do you want to be a part of something changing the retail scene? And are you a driven and experienced people manager looking for your next team? If yes to these then this could be the position for you. Although we do need you to bring your skillset, we also understand that you want to know what you’ll be getting from us; so let’s start there. By joining us as our Customer Experience Manager, you’ll get the following benefits, along with a great salary:
- Great benefits including Medical, Dental and 100% MSP coverage
- Gym and mobile phone discounts with our selected providers
- An awesome office with free drinks and snacks, and at 4pm every Friday an office wide mixer
- 3 weeks’ vacation on joining the company
- A great team – the people here really are great
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Partner with the Digital Marketing Manager to build, maintain & improve pay per click campaigns across paid search & paid social.
- Execute and optimize media spend, making continual adjustments to creative, messaging, targeting, and budgets across various buying platforms.
- Assist in the management of display and other contextual advertising platform.
- Analyze cross-platform media spend datasets to create weekly reports and communicate campaign status and progress to internal teams.
- Excel in internal and external cross-team communication to report campaign insights and troubleshoot campaign support issues.
- Manage relationships with media vendors, and marketing platform providers
- Keep pace with SEM, PPC & social media marketing industry trends to identify new opportunities for growth
- Work with key platform partners, focusing on ad product & creative innovation, audience and data strategy, and measurement and attribution opportunities.
- Work collaboratively with the broader Marketing team, and cross-functionally with our Business Intelligence, Retail Operations & Showroom teams as needed.
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- 2-3 years of experience managing SEM, PPC &/or Display ad campaigns
- A high level of comfort with numbers, backed by strong MS Excel chops
- A way with words, coupled with experience using direct response marketing principles to write compelling ad copy
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize, and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; excels at working cross-functionally.
- Is a self-starter and is resourceful in carrying out work assignments and following through.
- Ability to learn new channels, platforms and internal businesses.