Event Temple is seeking an experienced Digital Marketer to join our fast-growing team.
About The Job:
We are seeking a full-time digital marketer to join our company in Downtown, Vancouver, BC, Canada. Our ideal candidate has a strong background generating leads for high growth SaaS companies and has a proven ability to hit and exceed lead generation quotas. As our first in-house digital marketer, you will be kick-starting our program. You will be spearheading the design, planning and implementation of a digital marketing strategy focussed on lead generation. You will be measured on your ability to execute this strategy and generate qualified inbound leads based on a pre-established quota. This is a full time, salary position based on experience.
What you’ll love about us:
- Location, location, location!: Our centrally located office in downtown Vancouver
- We got you covered: Dental, Medical and Vision benefits
- We believe in balance: 3 week vacation with no hard limit
- You gotta’ have options: Stock options after 1 year
- We’re here for the long haul: A chance to build something truly great
- Proven ability to hit and exceed a monthly lead-generation quota
- Background working with SaaS companies
- Solid understanding of SEO, SEM, PPC, Email Marketing and Retargeting tactics and strategy
- Experience creating content such as blog articles, e-books, interviews, white papers and webinars
- Ability to perform cold outreach to websites, bloggers, partners and industry experts
- Background working with a team of outsourced marketing suppliers
- Experience planning trade shows and proofing/ordering show supplies
- Strong writer with the ability to research complex concepts and create opinion pieces
- Ability to conduct interviews both on and off camera
- Instapage or Similar
- Hubspot Marketing Suite
- WordPress CMS
- Google Analytics, Adwords
- Facebook and Linkedin Retargeting
- Hootsuite or Similar
Who We Are Looking For:
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mind-set
- Experienced SaaS Marketer proficient in hitting lead generation quotas
- Strong ability to design, plan, manage, and implement a comprehensive digital marketing strategy
- Ability to measure results including: traffic, email sign ups, social engagements, SERP rankings, leads and demos
- Positive, proactive problem solver
- Team player who enjoys the climb just as much as the view
Event Temple is a high-growth technology company focussed on building software as a service that hotels and venues use to manage their group and event bookings. We have over 300 properties using our software in 14 different countries ranging from individual hotels to management groups and entire chains. Our values are BRIGHT: Bias For Action, Respectful Disagreement, Integrity, Grit, Happiness Here and Now and Truth Seeking. Our goal is to be the world’s largest and most respected Hotel Sales and Catering CRM.
Please email [email protected] (no phone calls or drop ins please).
If we think there is a potential fit, we will contact you for an interview.