Indochino is all about inspiring confidence that people admire and working here is to be a part of a growing and exciting made to measure experience. Since 2008 Indochino has been disrupting the retail scene, offering stylish, perfectly-fitting, personalised apparel on a mass scale and we are looking for someone amazing to join our team.
Are you looking for a company that will allow you to grow and develop your career? Do you want to be a part of something changing the retail scene? And are you driven to ensure accuracy? If yes to these then this could be the position for you. Although we do need you to bring your skillset, we also understand that you want to know what you’ll be getting from us; so let’s start there. By joining us as our Digital Marketing Specialist, you’ll get the following benefits, along with a great salary:
- Great benefits including Medical, Dental and 100% MSP coverage
- Gym and mobile phone discounts with our selected providers
- An awesome office with free drinks and snacks
- 3 weeks’ vacation on joining the company
- A great team – the people here really are great
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Indochino is seeking a candidate with the right mix of creativity and quantitative skills who thrives in a fast-paced, innovative environment for an opportunity on the Digital Marketing team.
With a focus on affiliate marketing, podcast advertising & display advertising, the Digital Marketing Specialist will manage, analyze & report on various channels within the paid media program to help meet Indochino’s customer acquisition goals. This role will build testing frameworks, analyze channel & creative performance, as well as draw meaningful insights to optimize the overall customer acquisition strategy.
- Lead and participate in the development, execution and management of paid digital advertising campaigns including native, display, podcasts and affiliate advertising.
- Assist in the investigation and implementation of new marketing initiatives and partnerships to support profitable new customer growth
- Identify and secure potential media and affiliate partners, managing day-to-day partner relations, and ideate creative opportunities.
- Drive campaign optimization by testing new techniques, analyzing & communicating campaign performance, as well as shifting resources to top performing campaigns.
- Use data extensively to determine core metric benchmarks & evaluate against set targets
- Work collaboratively with the broader Marketing team, and cross-functionally with our Business Intelligence, Retail Operations & Showroom teams as needed.
- Work with key platform partners, focusing on ad product & creative innovation, audience and data strategy, as well as measurement and attribution opportunities.
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- 3 – 5 years of digital marketing experience, ecommerce or retail experience a plus
- Proven track record of delivering quantifiable results through the creation, implementation, analysis, and day-to-day management of multi-platform digital marketing campaigns.
- Experience in Podcast, Native & Affiliate advertising – including publisher management, partner performance evaluation & budget optimization
- Comprehensive understanding of core paid media elements – ad auctions, relevance scores, creative & keyword optimization, audience targeting & post-click experience optimization
- Working knowledge of: Facebook Ads Manager, DV360, SA360, Campaign Manager
- A high level of comfort with numbers, backed by strong MS Excel chops
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and time-management skills
- High sense of ownership and capable of driving multiple parallel projects to successful completion
- Positive, customer-focused approach and the ability to adapt to change is critical