We are seeking an enthusiastic and outcome-oriented professional to join our team in the position of Digital Marketing Specialist.
AspenClean is a rapidly growing brand operating throughout Canada. We make the ordinary business of house cleaning extraordinary with our home cleaning service and line of all-natural cleaning products made with organic ingredients. Together, our people and processes enable our clients and customers to achieve healthy and environmentally friendly homes. We believe that every member of our team is a vital contributor to our success. Our culture is based on PIPE core values: Passion, Integrity, Professionalism, and Empathy.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will help us take our digital strategy to the next level, and be an indispensable part of an exciting and growing company! You will develop, plan and help execute all of our digital media activities including content strategy & development, blog posts, social media management, SEO/SEM, adwords management.
- Implement digital marketing strategies, including SEO/SEM, Affiliate Marketing, Display Re-Targeting and Acquisition and PPC campaigns
- Responsible for managing lead generation campaigns
- Support product development, direct and analyze strategies for sales and distribution networks
- Control, direct and evaluate sales promotion activities, digital marketing campaigns and lead generation campaigns
- Support with landing page design and implementation
- Measure, report, and analyze key performance indicators across all digital properties
- Coordinate, develop and mange marketing and sales promotion activities with content and PR teams
- Manage and update website, organize and maintain information presented online
- Run A/B tests and strategize campaigns for optimized cost on all marketing initiatives
- Control and evaluation of content information prepared by departments contributing to social media, events, and communication strategies
What You Will Bring To The Table
- Degree/Diploma in Digital Marketing or related field
- Experienced with paid and SEM campaign management and optimizations in Google AdWords an asset
- Strong analytical and data processing skills, Google Analytics certified preferred
- Experience with managing lead generation campaign and strategies for optimization
- E-commerce experience preferred
- Proficient with computer software packages such as Microsoft Office and email
What We Offer
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- Subsidies for continuing education
Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]