A Bit About Us
myZone Media provides event professionals with ticketing, marketing, printing, and software development services. Our long-term vision (BHAG) is to become the world’s largest event automation software platform. Our brands include myZone.com, ticketZone.com, Am2Studio.hr and several more. Our biggest active project includes the global roll-out of www.GlowGardens.com. While we do our best to stay focused on the events industry, we serve clients in a broad range of industries including eCommerce, technology, industrial, healthcare, and not-for-profit. We are growing fast… over 100% this year. You can read more about our company here!
Our Work Environment
myZone works in a results-only work environment (ROWE) so you are provided flexibility in setting your own hours and optionally working from home, abroad, or from shared office space. Additional benefits of ROWE include no tracking of sick days or vacation time. We were inspired by Dan Pink’s Ted Talk on the science of motivation, and believe that an intrinsically motivated team is the best way to solve the problems of the 21st century (ie: we don’t use carrots or sticks!).
Our Core Values
Having worked in the events & entertainment industry since 2002, we don’t like to take on projects unless they are fun 😉 We think big, and have plans to disrupt every industry that we enter. We’re obsessed with operational efficiencies and making things better. We’re constantly pursuing personal and professional development. The world (especially in the technology industry) is changing exponentially faster every year, and our team takes pride in being flexible while responding to new opportunities.
- Media planning, negotiation, buying, and performance monitoring
- Management and coaching of the media buying team including Google Ads Manager and Facebook ads manager.
- Coordinate with the ad creative team to ensure we have highly relevant ads for all channels.
- Run A/B tests of ad creatives to maximize the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Help to conceptualize new Unbounce landing page concepts, and coordinate with content and design teams.
- Meet with clients, assess their needs and make strategic decisions including channels, budgets, frequency, timing and more.
- Responsible for driving sales growth via integrated marketing campaigns across all media; Monitoring and measuring campaign performance for continual optimization
- Work within HubSpot and other reporting tools to automate client dashboards and reporting.
- Consistently drives to gain insight on current market conditions and industry best practices; develop actionable marketing strategies.
Requirements of Applicants:
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience working with digital media buying in general
- 2+ years of management/coaching experience
- 2+ years of experience with Google Ads and Facebook Ads
- Ability to confidently meet with clients, assess their needs, and present creative strategies
- Ability to work independently and remotely
- Advanced project management skills
- Demonstrated superior planning and budgeting capabilities; skillfully manages budget and tracks performance via KPI’s
- Proven track record of analysis, strategizing, execution, and optimization
- Proven track record of exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual brand revenue goals
- HubSpot, Asana, Slack, and Unbounce experience a plus!
Thanks for taking the time to check out this opportunity! Unfortunately, due to the number of applications that we receive, we are not able to contact everyone who applies. However, all applications are all stored in our talent database and will be considered for future opportunities.