: CAN-British Columbia-Vancouver
Digital Optimization Specialist
Who we are
lululemon is a yoga-inspired technical apparel company up to big things. The practice and philosophy of yoga informs our overall purpose to elevate the world by unleashing the full potential within every one of us. We are proud to be a growing global company with locations all around the world, from Vancouver to Shanghai, and places in between. We owe our success to our innovative product, our emphasis on our stores, our commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we get to make in every community we are in.
About this team
The North America Ecommerce Web Analytics & Optimization Team uses data-driven thinking to support lululemon in understanding, testing, and building the most personal, delightful online (and cross-channel) experiences possible. We challenge assumptions with data to inspire positive change.
A day in the life:
The Digital Optimization Specialist will support the planning and execution of A/B and multivariate tests and personalization to optimize ecommerce performance on lululemon digital properties
- Work with Product Owners, Campaign Managers, CRM, and UX colleagues and leveraging corporate goals and priorities, data, and design techniques to identify and prioritize testing opportunities and measurable hypotheses
- Develop A/B test plans and personalization campaigns based on objectives and hypotheses
- Work with Optimization Analyst to understand test results, organize and clearly report and communicate test findings
- Support the management of A/B testing prioritization, scheduling, and road mapping in conjunction with Product Owners and Project Managers
- Communicate effectively with remote teams and a diverse cohort of colleagues to get projects across the line
- 5+ years experience working in digital optimization, digital analytics, ecommerce, or user experience design
- Post secondary school degree in a related discipline
- Passion for problem solving and continuous improvement
- Understanding of digital analytics. Experience with Adobe Analytics or similar.
- Familiarity with one or more A/B or multivariate testing platforms (Adobe Target, Optimizely, etc.) and personalization platforms
- Experience of an Agile work environment and ability to pivot quickly
- Natural communicator and storyteller with contagious enthusiasm. The ability to communicate and collaborate with both business and technical resources
- Live in or willing to relocate to Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Communicates with honesty and kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same.
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. lululemon is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. While management is primarily responsible for seeing that lululemon equal employment opportunity policies are implemented, you share in the responsibility for assuring that, by your personal actions, the policies are effective.
: Information Technology
: Store Support Center