What you will do (External)
lululemon is a yoga-inspired technical apparel company up to big things. The practice and philosophy of yoga informs our overall purpose to elevate the world through the power of practice. We are proud to be a growing global company with locations all around the world, from London to Vancouver to Shanghai, and places in between. We owe our success to our innovative product, our emphasis on our stores, our commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we get to make in every community we are in.
A day in the life of the Director, Marketing CRM Analytics
The Director, Marketing CRM Analytics will lead and develop a growing team of analysts who deep dive into our guest (customer) data to find valuable insights, drive decision making and influence strategy. This role supports our Marketing, Channel, Membership, Product and Strategy partners. The successful candidate understands Retention & Lifecycle Marketing and can translate analytical insights to key functions and influence decision making through clear communication of guest insights to the business. This is a high-profile role within the organization, the successful leader will build strong relationships across the organization to ensure that guest insights are at the forefront of business decisions. This role has broad exposure across the business including regular c-level exposure. The successful candidate leads a team that supports both quick turn/agile insights as well as longer range strategic guest analysis.
Be a voice for our guest segments, relaying insights and data into strategic conversations and planning across the key functions: Strategy, Channel, Marketing & Product teams’
• Build and lead a team who deliver deep guest insights, guest segmentation, predictive likelihood to buy analytics, guest forecasting and guest dashboarding which help drive business results and tracking
• Build a learning agenda in collaboration with Strategy, Marketing, Product and Channel leadership, track to that agenda and synthesize results in an easy to digest format for partners
• Prioritize your teams work to support agile test and learn and longer lead learning agenda’s
• Using your knowledge of retail and guest segmentation, you will support our Head of Digital Marketing & CRM in strategy and decision making
• Responsible for producing robust guest forecasts
• In partnership with Strategy and Marketing Teams’ leadership, create and maintain personas, segmentation and targeting with up to date data
• Champion data needs and enhancements with technology leadership that support our guest strategy
The Finer Print:
Bachelor’s degree Economics, Marketing, or Business Management, Data Science, Economics
• Experience in a leading Consultancy or global retail/brand a bonus
• Knowledge of Marketing Technology including Marketing analytics platforms
• P&L experience for Channels (retail and .COM)
• 7+ years experience in a data driven role
• 10+ relevant experience in retail/brand/ consulting experience
• Proficient SQL programming skills that allow you to effectively coach your team
• understanding of database capabilities and experience in leading teams that can integrate, structure, and analyze large amounts of guest (customer) data from diverse sources.
• Knowledge of modern visualization tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau), big data (e.g. Hadoop) a plus.
• Experience with statistical concepts and knowledge of Test/Control methodologies, experience in coaching team on such concepts
• Demonstrated success in analyzing trends, creating executive level reports, and providing actionable data-driven insights
• Strong leadership skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams and foster growth in direct reports
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate findings to all levels of the organization
Our Must Haves:
Intellectual curiosity and ability to learn quickly
• Comfortable dealing with ambiguity
• Proven work ethic with utmost integrity
• Desire to excel and succeed
• Actively live and breathe the lululemon culture and lifestyle
• Self-awareness, with a desire for constant self-improvement (goal-oriented)
• Entrepreneurial spirit and an egoless nature
• Self-motivated, passionate, empathetic, and approachable
• Team player and personable
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. lululemon is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. While management is primarily responsible for seeing that lululemon equal employment opportunity policies are implemented, you share in the responsibility for assuring that, by your personal actions, the policies are effective.
: Brand Experience
: Store Support Center