Are you a leader that is never satisfied with the status quo, builds a culture of everyday innovation, and creates a team of adventurers and pioneers? We have a role for you!
We are looking for a dynamic leader to join the Home Solutions Marketing team as a Director – Marketing Communications to take our winning plan on paper to the next level! Your skills in branding, storytelling, and ability to find opportunities and bring them forward will ensure you are the ideal complement to our one of a kind leadership team.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
- As a change agent, you’ll lead the transformation of digital marketing in our home solutions teams
- Partner with our digital teams to become an industry leader in crafting personalized, targeted, and meaningful engagement with our customers
- Support a team of Management Professionals to continuously evolve the portfolio and strategic priorities to enable the organization’s goals
- Establish a team culture focused on ownership that has a bias for action and continuously improving the “way we work”
- Partner with internal and external teams to implement measures to drive profitable growth and positive return on investment
- Identify and remove systems, processes, and legacy frameworks that serve as barriers to successfully deliver on our brand promise for our teams and customers
You’re the missing piece of the puzzle
- Known for your ambitious spirit, bias for action, and outstanding customer orientation
- With outstanding financial acumen and an eye for business, you’ll use your experience in business planning, business development, marketing, financial modeling, management reporting, and competitive analysis to focus on driving TELUS’ leadership position in Likelihood to Recommend
- Recognized for your communication skills, you have a knack for influencing peers as well as senior leaders in a variety of forums; you can explain complex ideas simply and translate them into creative and practical strategies
- Known for your outstanding problem-solving, negotiation, and relationship-building skills
- With extraordinary program management and analytical skills, and an ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- A business undergraduate degree (an MBA is desirable)