Are you a data-driven marketing leader keen on converting people to #trynatural products?
Social Nature, is a consumer-powered marketing company that inspires people to #trynatural products. Over 150 household brands across North America have tapped into our community of 300K+ Everyday Influencers to get people trying and talking about their products. To-date, we’ve influenced over 2 million people to #trynatural!
At Social Nature our core beliefs are:
+ Promote good stuff not junk
+ Everyday consumers have influence
+ Profit with purpose
What You’ll Be Doing
Social Nature, is looking for a full-time Director of Community Performance at our Vancouver, BC head office. Reporting to the CEO, the Director will lead a digital marketing team that grows and engages our community of Everyday Influencers. To do so – you’ll be exercising all of your digital marketing muscles – from acquisition to conversion to retention – through both organic and paid channels.
As the driving force behind our community performance, you care about the outcomes and are constantly monitoring our influencer marketing campaigns to ensure they meet our customer’s goals, on time and on budget. You are adept at creating automated processes that will improve efficiencies and give your team time to innovate and collaborate. Our current digital marketing channels at Social Nature are: email marketing, facebook messenger, facebook ads, instagram ads, SEO and referral traffic. Your critical thinking, strategy and analytical skills are imperative to our growth.
What We’re Looking For
You’re a problem solver. You simplify problems and reveal new opportunities to overcome barriers and challenge previous definitions of success.
You’re results-driven. You combine analytics, insights and creativity to reveal opportunities, develop solutions and take action to continuously improve our business.
You’re a strategic and analytical thinker. You love finding opportunities for optimization and can quickly spot relevant patterns and issues to come up with an alternate paths to proceed.
You’re systems oriented. You like to figure out how all of the pieces and resources can be arranged for maximum productivity. You embrace tools and systems to get what you need out of your role, and dig deep with your resources to come up with creative solutions that keep us on track.
You’re a leader. You take full responsibility for outcomes and can influence others to achieve results. You’re a strong communicator and enjoy developing a team.
10 years’ relevant digital marketing experience; B2C experience ideal
Strong experience across the entire user funnel: acquisition-conversion-retention
- You can be creative, disruptive and inspirational to get us thinking big, yet remain grounded in the real world, and are ready to roll up your sleeves to drive outcomes
- Balanced approach to qualitative and quantitative analysis to drive decisions
Proficient in tracking, analyzing, leveraging, and presenting data from marketing efforts while putting into action opportunities for improvement
Strong experience with A/B testing, user funnel optimization, reporting, automation, segmentation, deliverability, re-targeting
Experience partnering with product, data analytics, and creative teams
Experience managing digital acquisition marketing specialists and external agency or partner relationships
Relevant experience with consumer marketing, targeting messages for specific audiences and demonstrated ability to convert them
Experience in building and managing budgets
Experience in developing marketing programs to acquire new customers as well as engage existing customers
Experience in creating and optimizing social paid ads (Facebook, Instagram)
Experience in creating and A/B testing email campaigns, measure and track success of each campaign, while looking for areas of improvement for each campaign and the overall experience for our community
Top 3 Reasons to Work with Us
1. Join a digital marketing company with a purpose. Our mission is to inspire people to #trynatural. At Social Nature, you’ll work with the most progressive brands in the world, and be part of the consumer-powered marketing revolution.
2. Take your next step and grow your career with us. We’re at a critical high-growth stage, where our staff are encouraged to think big and embrace an entrepreneurial mindset. You’ll learn more here than anywhere else, and have the opportunity to make a big impact.
3. Competitive salary, employee stock options, 4 weeks paid time off, and comprehensive health/dental benefits. We also enjoy a flat hierarchy, bright Gastown office with a green living wall, professional development opportunities, quarterly team events, an annual company retreat, and lots of natural snacks and fair trade coffee/tea to keep you fuelled!
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected] with the subject line: Director of Online Marketing. Please note that due to the high volume of applications received only short-listed candidates will be contacted.