We are currently seeking a Director of Product Marketing to join our Marketing team in Burnaby.
Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it’s our industry-leading cloud-based practice management platform, our legal client relationship management (CRM), our ground-breaking Legal Trends Report or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere. With the help of the cloud, we make lawyers’ lives simpler and help them better organize and manage their legal practices. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies with international reach, we employ over 400 individuals with a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries. Clio has been recognized as one of CIX’s Top 20 Most Influential Technology Companies, one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers for three years in a row, and has one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures. Additionally, for the last two years, we have been recognized on Deloitte’s Fast50 Fast500 lists and were awarded Tech Culture of the Year and one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies in 2019.
We are seeking an experienced and innovative product marketing leader to join our team and support Clio’s rapid expansion, helping evolve our offering beyond our core products and move up-market in the legal vertical.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will be responsible for setting our global product marketing strategy, leading an exceptionally talented and growing team, and linking customer needs to go-to-market strategy, product positioning and pricing across the organization. You will be an expert in understanding our customer and market, and build stories to help us engage current and future customers for long-term success, all while creating demand in the market and differentiating us from the competition. Your impact will touch all parts of the company and help us fuel our growth as the market leader in this space.
Who you are:
- 10+ years experience delivering compelling product marketing results, ideally with experience in a high growth SaaS company.
- 5+ years managing a team including hiring, inspiring and leading within a fast-paced marketing organization.
- Experience developing go-to-market plans and with clear data-driven results.
- Demonstrated success working cross-functionally across product, sales and training teams.
- An understanding of pricing for SaaS and proven experience leading pricing and packaging strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to excel in a dynamic environment and balance multiple priorities.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead a team of high-performing product marketers, supporting their development and helping them build their careers, while also driving the core initiatives and priorities within the demands of high-growth company.
- Guide the positioning of Clio’s products to fuel adoption of new products and features and help customers achieve success.
- Partner closely with Product Management to understand the product strategy and develop top-line customer narratives and compelling customer stories.
- Collaborate with business operations + sales leadership to deliver company-wide enablement strategy
- Lead pricing and packaging initiatives for new customer segments, products, plans and cross-portfolio packages.
- Be part of the transformation of an industry and see your work directly impact access to justice.
We could talk to you about our ping pong table, beer taps, yoga classes, and nap room, but, we know you’re looking for more than that. Instead, here are a few of the things that set us apart and make us the employer of choice for top talent in Canada and beyond:
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives. This is the place for driven people who want to make their mark.
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you.
- Excellent health and dental coverage, 4 weeks vacation time, parental leave options and education spending
- An RRSP matching program
- Regular games nights and team outings with the best coworkers you’ll ever work with