We’re looking for a top-tier Email Marketing & Automation Specialist for an ongoing contract opportunity to design and optimize our email marketing campaigns, evaluate their effectiveness, and implement new strategies to increase engagement.
In this position you’ll play a key role in growing the business through your insights, and you’ll help shape the way a revolutionary new technology is introduced to and adopted by new audiences.
Every one of us shares a common vision: to create the future we want to live in. We need the right people to help us realize that vision.
Note: This is an ongoing contract opportunity with the expected effort of 10-20 hours/week. Remote work is possible with the preference for candidates able to visit the Vancouver office from time-to-time to sync on strategy and planning with the team.
A little about us:
Dapper Labs is the company behind CryptoKitties. Formed in February 2018, Dapper Labs was spun out of Axiom Zen to spread the benefits of decentralization through the power of play, fairness, and true ownership. Notable investors in Dapper Labs include Andreessen Horowitz, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures, Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. CryptoKitties is the world’s most popular blockchain application outside of cryptocurrency exchanges.
What we’ll accomplish together:
- Work with the Marketing & Communication team to develop, setup, and launch automated email drip campaigns.
- Assist in performing ongoing A/B testing to improve campaign performance.
- Build and optimize automated email marketing programs in Campaign Monitor.
- Monitor, track, and communicate campaign results with stakeholders.
- Stay on top of new trends in email content and strategy.
- Complete rigorous quality assurance testing on emails prior to deployment.
A little about you:
- Demonstrated excellence in a relevant marketing role specializing in email marketing.
- Demonstrated expertise with email marketing platforms with a strong preference for Campaign Monitor.
- A successful track record of implementing and managing email marketing programs and campaigns.
- Knowledge of analytic tools such as Google Analytics.
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML.
- Illustrator and Photoshop experience a plus.
- We believe in processes and the power of planning, but you will often have to roll with the punches and prioritize the most impactful tasks on the fly.
A little more about us:
At Dapper Labs we recruit the best and foster an environment that empowers our team. That means a workplace that is diverse, inclusive, and open-minded. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
We offer compensation commensurate with the high level of talent we seek, diverse opportunities for learning and development, extensive benefits, and flexible time off policy.
Dapper team members are humble and curious entrepreneurs, builders, and tinkerers who share a passion to demystify blockchain technology and tap its potential to create change in the world. Our people are our greatest strength: our diverse crew flourishes in a distributed hierarchy where personal autonomy and professional growth are encouraged. We value our culture above else: regardless of where you came from, what you studied, or who you used to work for, your role here will necessitate both a high level of creativity and strategic thinking on complex issues. Everyone here is a founder, and no one fits in a box. We’re all driven by an insatiable thirst for learning and development, and that’s what brings us together.