Hey, we’re Article. We’re a digital-first furniture brand that’s engineering remarkably better furniture experiences. We don’t have brick and mortar stores, so we’re able to deliver better value on beautiful, modern furniture. Recently named one of Canada’s fastest growing companies, we’re on the hunt for talented, enthusiastic team members to join us at our headquarters in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia
We’re looking for an Email Marketing Manager to lead our email marketing strategy and implementation. The Email Marketing Manager will own our email marketing program from strategy inception, through development, and into production. Working closely with Creative, Tech, and Marketing teams this person will be the recognised expert in email marketing at Article.
Responsibilities and daily tasks include:
- Ensuring success of email marketing campaigns:
- Building and owning Article’s email marketing channel end-to-end including strategy, development, automation, tactical deployment, and optimisation.
- Compiling summaries and reports on channel performance with strategic recommendations.
- Working with Customer Care, Engineering, Product, Creative, and Marketing teams to ensure a cohesive and thoughtful experience across the entire customer lifecycle.
- Defining and maintaining operating best practices for the channel.
- Developing and owning strong partnerships with relevant external vendors.
- Identify new opportunities to improve channel performance:
- Monitoring and analysis of channel performance to identify inefficiencies, and improvement opportunities.
- Collaborating with the Data Team to develop a testing methodology to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Creating plans and strategies to improve channel performance.
- Working with Data and Engineering teams to improve tech stack and data integrations.
- Keeping pace with new developments in the industry:
- Actively researching new developments and share insights.
- Liaising with outside teams (vendors, peers, etc) to learn about new developments.
- Applying detailed scrutiny to new products and opportunities to ensure they will meet Article’s campaign goals.
- Undergraduate degree or higher in a relevant field of study.
- Strong knowledge of email marketing techniques and platforms is essential with a proven history of owning email campaigns from start to finish.
- An analytical mindset and strong critical thinking skills with experience in formulating strategies based on findings.
- Impeccable attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
- Detailed knowledge of CASL, CAN-SPAM, and GDPR.
- Experience with eCommerce email campaigns is a big plus.
We want Article to be an amazing place to work, and we do our part to take care of our team. In addition to a competitive salary, we provide:
- The tools you need to get your job done well! We supply state-of-the-art laptops and monitors, keyboards, laser printing, wireless mouses, and the software you need to succeed.
- A great office. The Article space is housed in a converted warehouse with in-house photo studios, an airy open layout, complimentary snacks, and a killer sushi joint just up the street.
- Access to a benefits package with all the bells and whistles.
- Onsite fitness equipment, change rooms (including towel service!) and bike storage.
- Discounts on our products, plus free upgraded delivery so you can style your home how you like it.
- Regular extra-curricular activities, such as socials, open-mics, picnics… even cross-country skiing! We’re open to suggestions for fun new activities so bring a few ideas along.
Ready to become a Particle? Apply today. We’re excited to meet you.