Email Marketing Manager
Canada Drives is a young, dynamic, and fast-growing company. We work with dealerships and finance partners across Canada to ensure that every customer, regardless of their credit history, has access to the auto financing they need.
We have been recognized as the fastest growing company in Canada by PROFIT 500 and are a past winner of Entrepreneur of the Year by the Ernst & Young Pacific Division Fintech category award. We are also known to be among the largest online advertisers and the leading provider of consumer auto-financing in Canada. Over 25% of all non-prime automotive deals financed in Canada originate through Canada Drives.
The Opportunity – Email Marketing Manager
Canada Drives is looking for an experienced Email Marketing Manager to join our growing team. You’ll manage the day to day design & deployment of our email & SMS communications.
This role will report directly to the VP of Advertising and will be responsible for supporting the end to end execution of our marketing automation campaigns. Canada Drives is a fast-paced, dynamic work environment. This position will have plenty of opportunities to make a big impact on company growth and to contribute to our multi-brand multi-country marketing automation roadmap.
If you care about personal & company success, are motivated to take your career to the next level and have great common sense we invite you to apply!
What you’ll be doing:
- Define and manage email & SMS marketing strategies and approaches
- Help define the right mix of content across a variety of channels: blogs, emails, SMS, websites and social media
- Own and oversee email, SMS & other marketing automation campaigns
- Design, test and automate email/SMS campaigns/journeys with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Utilizing data to build customer segmentation and targeting (with support from analytics team)
- Encourage data quality improvements and best practices
- Perform ongoing A/B testing to improve campaign performance
- Monitor, track, and communicate campaign results with stakeholders
- Create high-quality digital content together with the Creative Department, bringing impactful messages to life with an eye for astonishing design with ROI as the end goal
- Act as a liaison between Marketing, Creative Design, and other cross-functional teams to ensure alignment in all campaigns
- Constantly research digital communications best practices, trends and technologies
What you should already have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Management or equivalent work experience required
- 3+ years relevant email and digital marketing experience
- Knowledge of marketing principles, creative development, and execution processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics or similar analytics tools
- Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Pardot is an asset
- Previous experience with lead generation is an asset
- Highly analytical and data minded, with a solid understanding of email KPI’s, segmentation and targeting
- Experience working with HTML
- Leadership skills
- The ability to work well with different teams, as well as individually
What We Will Give You:
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage
- We cover monthly MSP premiums
- We pay for your monthly transit pass
- Free breakfast & lunch provided on site daily
- A location in the heart of beautiful downtown Vancouver! (We’re located by the Burrard Skytrain station!)
Why work for us
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a highly-qualified team; to learn from and contribute to one of Canada’s most successful companies. We offer a very stimulating marketing environment with plenty of challenges, opportunities, and room for growth. This is a rare opportunity for A players only.