Absolute Results is looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to join our fast-growing team in Surrey, BC. Reporting to the Senior Digital Marketing Lead, the Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for using email marketing best practices and web analytic insights to enhance Absolute Results digital presence.
- Maintaining a solid understanding of email marketing strategies, best practices and privacy regulations throughout North America (including CASL) and Global markets (including GDPR).
- Working with the Digital Experience Team and cross-departmentally to develop and implement a complete email marketing strategy (including strategies for new email acquisition and campaign content for Professional Customers, Leads and End-Consumers).
- Maintaining the email marketing content calendar.
- Developing End-Consumer and Professional Customer (B2C and B2B) email campaigns and automated email workflows.
- Conducting A/B tests to optimize End-Consumer and Professional Customer email campaigns.
- Creating and developing new mobile-friendly email templates.
- Generating and presenting reports and analytics of email marketing strategy, including the financial impact of the email marketing channel.
- Optimizing all transactional email correspondence.
- Creating meaningful user experiences through email that promote long-term engagement with the Absolute Results brand.
- Identifying areas of opportunity and improvement in the email processes and content.
- Other duties as assigned by the Senior Digital Marketing Lead.
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing/Communications or related field
- Minimum 3+ years digital marketing experience with a focus in email marketing and marketing automation.
- 2+ years’ experience in Email Analytics
- Experience in a service-based/SaaS industry will be considered an asset.
- Detailed orientated, creative thinker, strong planning, organization and execution skills.
- Demonstrated project management, content development, creative design.
- Experience with MailChimp, SendGrid, Constant Contact or similar platforms.
- Experience with Email Marketing best practices
- Copy writing experience and an eye for designing
- High proficiency with HTML and CSS related to email marketing.
- Very detailed oriented.
- Energetic, self-motivated, strong collaboration and team work skills.
YOU ARE ALSO
- at home working on a diverse team—you have an open mind and love learning from others
- curious and entrepreneurial
- very comfortable giving and receiving feedback
- results-oriented and process-driven, with high expectations of yourself and others
- an excellent communicator
- capable of making informed critical decisions—you’re not afraid to make a tough call
- comfortable giving opinions—you ask questions and are willing to suggest a better solution
- incredibly organized and capable of prioritizing conflicting demands and tasks
- self-motivated with a great attitude
- friendly—you love people and working on a team
- willing to take risks for the good of the product and company
- excited about building a product that solves real problems and seeing it used by real people
ABOUT ABSOLUTE RESULTS
Absolute Results is Canada’s largest automotive sales training & marketing company and growing larger every day! We’re passionate about the auto industry! We’re a group of fast paced professionals working together to help dealerships around the world sell more cars!
We’re a team of whip smart developers, designers and thinkers based in Surrey, BC—and we’re growing fast. We’re open, entrepreneurial and incredibly collaborative. Hard work is part of our culture, but so is flexibility. We get to enjoy the pace and energy of a startup, but have the backing of a well-established company—it’s a rare combination. We don’t do bureaucracy—it keeps things from moving quickly and there’s a lot we want to do. You’ll flourish here if you’re a self-starter and quick learner who doesn’t require much handholding but asks a ton of questions. We’re young and enterprising, so there is plenty of opportunity to grow and make your mark on this company.
Some of the other perks? Plenty of opportunities to learn and advance, comprehensive benefits and some great opportunities to give back through our foundation.