The Email Marketing Specialist works closely with the Email Operations Manager, Email Campaign Manager, and the Email Production team to elevate, innovate, and execute the email program week on week. You believe in the power and purpose of our email objectives, and take ownership of each stage of the journey, from concept to coding to deployment. A genuine desire to provide a cohesive digital guest experience is essential for your success in this role.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Collaborates with larger Email Marketing team (Campaigns and Production) to bring the fast-growing email channel to guest inboxes in a way that serves both the guest and the business.
- Leverages a wide range of foundational email marketing skills to tackle a full breadth of responsibilities, from creative briefing to HTML coding to dynamic logic.
- Works cross-functionally with a wide range of partners to achieve success and innovation; you may have a meeting with a Creative Production team, followed by a touch base with IT developers.
- Partner closely with Email Marketing team to execute weekly emails in a fast-paced environment.
- Optimize and implement best practices with an eye for scalable efficiency and automation.
- Take identified projects from concept to deployment, managing end-to-end responsibilities.
- Align, create, and maintain relationships with cross-functional partners in Ecommerce, Creative, Merchandising, and MarTech to support channel objectives.
- Work with CRM team and other channel owners to optimize guest journey and facilitate cross-channel testing.
- Report and provide analysis on Email KPIs.
- 3-6 years experience in digital marketing.
- Bachelors degree preferred but not required.
- Strong working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and ESP functionality; SQL preferred.
- Basic experience with reporting tools (Omniture, PowerBI) with desire to grow.
- Good working knowledge of briefings and experience partnering with Creative teams.
- Foundational experience managing triggered lifecycle campaigns and automation toos, with desire to grow.
- Creative problem solver and ability to handle pressure with grace.
- Engaged and up-to-date on email marketing trends and best practices.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Possesss a proven work ethic and ability to go the extra mile.
- Flexible in nature and comfortable with ambiguity and change; retail experience preferred
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously.
Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. lululemon is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. While management is primarily responsible for seeing that lululemon equal employment opportunity policies are implemented, you share in the responsibility for assuring that, by your personal actions, the policies are effective.