O2E Brands is looking for an exceptional Email Marketing Specialist, to join our growing digital marketing team! The Email Marketing Specialist is perfect for someone who enjoys building and optimizing campaigns that focus on customer acquisition and retention.
What people say about you:
You are a passionate out of the box thinker, who understands the importance of driving leads, conversions, and increasing lifetime value. You learn quickly and love to leverage technology to support different projects. You’re an organizer, who enjoys crossing T’s and dotting I’s to ensure optimized campaigns and strategies. You are passionate about growth; both in business objectives and your professional and career development.
A day in the life:
- Build, deploy, and optimize email marketing campaigns, strategies and automated programs
- Own targeting and segmentation, testing methodologies, goal setting, reporting, and delivery schedule
- Manage the email marketing calendar to ensure tasks are completed on-time by internal parties
- Ensure compliance with local email and marketing regulations, including CASL
- Provide email marketing support to franchise partners and internal departments
- Create and maintain accurate performance reports; communicate results and actionable insights
- Work closely with our copywriter and content teams
What you bring to the table:
- Proven ability to manage deadlines, ensure task completion and program compliance
- Experience with enterprise level CRMs, including Salesforce
- Knowledge of email platforms (Marketing Cloud, Silverpop, Pardot, Marketo)
- You’re a go- getter; you seek out new ways to drive campaign optimization
- Exceptional communication skills across a range of different stakeholders
- You maintain an in-depth knowledge of industry best practices, trends, customer insights and shopping habits
- Keen eye for detail and report writing
- You love being part of a team – oh and you’re ok with way too many treats and snacks making their way to your desk!
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.