What to expect as Elastic Path’s Field Marketing Manager EMEA position
We’re looking for a Field Marketing Manager based in London, UK who’s excited to work with our EMEA sales team to build and execute various marketing events and programs to increase top and middle funnel activity.
As a results-oriented Field Marketing Manager, you will manage all aspects of field programs in EMEA—campaigns and events—to drive attendance, accelerate the sales cycle, and maximize conversions. We are looking for someone who sweats the details, is process oriented, has high standards for their work, and is driven by positive outcomes with a passion for taking things to the next level. Proven experience in various marketing functions and technology, including demand generation, digital marketing, and traditional marketing, is required.
This person will be a critical member of the EMEA and Global Field marketing team, and will support our business development, sales, and partner teams across strategic enterprise accounts in EMEA.
Who is Elastic Path?
Defining the future of commerce, Elastic Path pioneered the world’s leading headless commerce solution for enterprises. The company’s flagship product, Elastic Path® Commerce, has helped the world’s top brands generate over $60 billion in over 170 countries. Customers from industries as diverse as travel, telecoms, publishing, software, and retail enjoy the benefits of a flexible, open architecture that monetizes brand-defining customer experiences, facilitates business agility and eliminates commerce system silos. Elastic Path is a private company based in Vancouver, Canada with offices in the UK and US.
A grown-up start-up
Founded in 2000, Elastic Path is proud to have some very prominent enterprise customers and partners. We have a very lean and flat organization that enables people to do their jobs with full autonomy and the support of a small and approachable executive team.
With headquarters in Vancouver, Canada, and Offices in Reading, UK, our open office concept encourages conversation & collaboration. Offering a flexible work environment that fits with your lifestyle, no one is more than just a Slack away.
What impact will you have?
- Create, plan and project manage territory events such as tradeshows, joint partner events, private bespoke events, speaking engagements, lunch and learns, breakfast seminars and all face-to-face events that will assist our sales team to drive net new leads and accelerate existing opportunities, increase awareness, and support overall business goals/KPIs.
- Lead all aspects of field marketing including: research, event and program messaging, sponsorship and negotiation, vendor management, materials creation, signage, giveaways, site selection, participant registration, agenda scheduling, staffing, on-site production and F&B, and logistics.
- Partner and collaborate with product marketing to ensure event specific messaging and collateral assets are delivered
- Partner and collaborate with lead generation to ensure event email communications adheres to Marketo set parameters and GDPR. Coordinate leads collection from field events and programs.
- Communicate event expectations, objectives to sales leadership and onsite event attendees.
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on impact of programs, strategic effectiveness and return on investment for program efforts including post-event evaluations.
- Report and share results and recommendations with team.
What experience do you need to Be Remarkable in this position?
- Ability to travel between 50-75% as required to attend events within the region.
- A min of 5+ years’ experience in B2B marketing in a start-up/high-growth technology environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated success in working closely, collaboratively with sales, business and marketing teams, ability to influence and successfully interface with cross functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability to handle pressure and work in a constantly changing atmosphere while leading multiple programs and priorities and maintaining a positive, flexible, and open attitude.
- Ability to work independently against tight deadlines while keeping a sharp eye on detail and accuracy.
- Hands on experience working with Marketo, SFDC, Box, Slack, Trello.
- University degree in Marketing, Communications or Business, related field or equivalent.
Bonus points for…
- Love of travel; 100K in airline mile points
- In the know with what’s trending in your region, albeit the coolest venue, upcoming events, must-have gadget, local retailers, etc.
We’ll reward your effort and remarkable contribution with:
- Globally competitive benefits packages including gym allowance, medical insurance, life assurance, dental, pension plan and stock options
- Our recognition bonuses from the Executive Team and our peer to peer monthly awards
- Training allowances and a philosophy to promote from within the company
- Corporate fun days to celebrate our successes and volunteer days so you can give back to the community.
An Exciting Future
Committed to being the most innovative commerce technology company, Elastic Path helps the world’s biggest brands generate billions in revenue using its powerful enterprise ecommerce platform. Our vision is to build the most flexible, open, and modern enterprise commerce software as recognized by analysts including Gartner, Forrester and IDC.
What does that mean for you? There has never been a more exciting time to join Elastic Path.
Be Open. Be Remarkable. Be the Customer. Be the Team. The values we live by.