We are looking for an amazing, data-driven inbound marketer to join our team. You will become an integral part of our inbound team – attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads, and nurturing those leads to close into customers.
- Support development of inbound marketing plans and strategies
- Assist in building and managing a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, etc.)
- Engage and grow our online communities through social listening, social publishing, and social interaction
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends/best practices and deliver recommendations to continually optimize our inbound offering
- Contribute ideas for content creation at each stage of the buyer’s journey, as well as content promotion and distribution
- Understand basic SEO best practices and assist with keyword research and strategy
- Using the Hubspot platform, publish content blog content and social media posts
- Write engaging copy for social media posts, landing pages, calls-to-action, and emails
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers)
- Assist with email marketing efforts, and create email workflows that help move prospects through the sales funnel
- Assist in establishing closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
Qualifications and Skills
- Hubspot Inbound Certification essential
- Previous experience with Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of social channels, especially LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to evaluate and change priorities under the pressure of tight deadlines
- Basic understanding of SEO best practices and marketing automation
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; able to work independently and as a part of a team
- Able to work autonomously with minimal supervision.
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and decision-making abilities.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
Some past experience in marketing preferred, including a good understanding of the inbound marketing methodology.
Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
Bonus skills: basic HTML/CSS
You will be required to work from our office in Gastown. Remote working is not available for this position.
Job Type: Full-time