Inbound Marketing Manager
You are a tech-loving marketer who is fully conversant in SaaS and analytics. As a leader, you’re a confident communicator and enjoy coaching others to grow in their own roles.
As a marketer, you enjoy the fast pace of a company in constant growth (but already well established!) and can do it all from writing compelling content to using data to plan your next strategies.
Smart, Savvy + Associates has partnered with our client, a global data security firm, in their search for an Inbound Marketing Manager.
Located in the Vancouver head office, this new role reports directly to the Director of Digital Marketing and interacts closely with the CEO, and will manage inbound B2B marketing.
If you are experienced in SaaS marketing, have great communication skills and can write persuasive content, consider applying for this role today!
About the role :
The Inbound Marketing Manager is responsible to create and lead execution of all inbound marketing campaigns and activities which will generate leads from targeted businesses, using a range of inbound channels including SEO / SEM, content marketing, display and retargeting, etc.
Main areas of focus for the role include :
- Optimize metrics (webform conversion, lead conversion, traffic) through different methodologies
- Develop and lead marketing automation for all types of marketing qualified leads
- Strategize demand generation activities with repeated iterations to consistently improve on results through testing and refinement
- Collaborate with sales team on new campaigns from concept through to reporting
- Develop assets for both marketing and sales e.g. presentation materials, demonstration packages, editorial content, case studies, promotions, etc.
- Consistently monitor the marketing activity of the team as well as track and analyze the metrics
- Monitor marketing team metrics and report regularly on activity / forecasts
- Partner with Paid and SEO teams to optimize performance with a focus on lead generation
About you :
- 5+ years hands-on experience in B2B marketing, with proven positive results
- Post-secondary education in marketing or related area
- Very tech-savvy with excellent computer skills; expertise in SaaS metrics and sales funnel, and data analysis using spreadsheets
- Significant experience in B2B marketing, with focus on conversions, paid channels, and inbound marketing as well as general content creation / management
- Strong leadership skills within work area as well as with cross-functional teams from across the organization (including remote workers)
- Solid skills in project management, with ability to work in a fast-paced and nimble environment while adhering to timelines and budget
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; comfortable working with individuals and teams at all levels of an organization
About Smart, Savvy + Associates
Smart, Savvy + Associates are experts in helping marketing and communications leaders find people and develop teams that thrive and deliver inspiring results.
As a people performance company, we specialize in finding marketing and communications talent in the Pacific North West.
Our specialty is strong relationships : we get to know our candidates and we take the time to explore the job requirements, workplace culture, and business objectives surrounding each hire.