We’re looking for an Inbound Marketing Strategist to help us drive high-intent traffic and leads to non-English Inbound properties. You’ll be working alongside our English editorial team, an SEO strategist, freelance writers and translation experts to produce content that resonates with our audience and ranks for target keywords. While based in Hootsuite’s Vancouver office, you will report to the Inbound Marketing Lead.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Oversee Hootsuite’s non-English Inbound Marketing strategy and channel performance
- Manage, prioritize, and QA content translations for Hootsuite’s non-English Inbound properties to drive traffic, conversions, and search visibility. Partner with the Social Marketing team to promote the content on @Hootsuite social media channels
- Build a network of professional freelance writers and/or translation agencies and train contributors in SEO research and writing best practices
- Monitor evolving market conditions, audience preferences, and relevant digital trends in target, non-English-speaking regions to enhance content and identify opportunities for new projects or programs
- Own the content calendar process and contribute to performance tracking and reporting for non-English Inbound properties
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Fluency, both oral and written, in English and at least one other language
- 5-8 yrs experience in content marketing, copywriting and editing, journalism, and/or media
- Adept at crafting content tailored to specific audiences
- Masterful writing, editing, and research abilities
- Knowledge of SEO techniques and best practices
- Experience using the Google Suite, content management systems, Google Analytics, and SEO platforms (Google Keyword Planner, SEMrush)
- Demonstrated social and digital media knowledge and expertise
- Experience working across teams, pitching and owning special projects, and providing direction to others
WHO YOU ARE:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
Share our values: We champion the power of human connection. We’re united globally by our shared values of innovation, grit, humility, and passion for customer success.
Make an impact: Working at the speed of social, we create value for our customers by delivering solutions that power relationships at scale. Our pace of work enables fast learning and fosters an environment where you can stretch yourself and make an impact.
Learn and grow: We’re committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We are building a learning community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities. Our employees are teachers and learners who work out loud and share their knowledge to enhance each other’s growth.
We are dedicated to building a diverse community, one where employees feel a sense of belonging, and are valued for their contributions and the perspectives they bring. Our purpose is to champion the power of human connection and the heart of connection is inclusion. You belong here.