What you’ll be doing…
- Work to design and execute multi-faceted, outbound programs in support of important product and marketing initiatives (e.g., significant product launches & campaigns, corporate & partnership announcements, etc.).
- Connect key analysts with company executives and subject-matter experts via a mix of interactions, including phone calls, face-to-face meetings, briefings, inquiries, etc.
- Lead multi-stakeholder activity related to analyst evaluations and surveys such as Gartner Magic Quadrants, Gartner Market Guides, Forrester Waves, Forrester Tech Tides, and more.
- Use market research to develop strategic plans for organization development (both in marketing and product) and help shape long term company vision.
- Develop competitive analysis research based on industry positioning and trends.
- Coordinate responses to ad-hoc information requests from analysts.
- Plan and participate in analyst meetings at key stakeholder events, along with planning and execution of analyst visits to Visier.
- Work with other marketing stakeholders on inbound programs that leverage analyst research & opinion to educate internal stakeholder groups and inform key product and market strategy decisions.
- Foster relationships with industry influencers outside of the traditional tier-1 and tier-2 firms.
What you’ll bring to the table…
- 3-5 years analyst relations experience with a minimum 3 leading analyst relations within an technology or SaaS markets.
- First-hand experience with major evaluations: Magic Quadrants, Waves etc. The successful candidate will have either led, or contributed in a significant manner (e.g., PMM/PM presentations, demonstrations, survey completion, etc.).
- An aptitude for explaining technology to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- The ability to absorb and synthesize a broad array of third-party research and analysis, and summarize its significance to a broad, cross-functional stakeholder audience.
- High personal and professional integrity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to independently manage complex, deadline-driven tasks.
- The ability to work with multiple stakeholders on projects driven initiatives.