SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
- Culture of collaboration: Meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
- Project-driven experience: Gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
- Gain visibility: With Internship Experience Project in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
About the team:
In this role, you’ll:
This job assignment is related to creating different types of marketing assets for both an internal and external audience.
- Utilize both business and technical acumen in achieving the deliverables
- Can independently drive initiatives and tasks end-to-end
- Collaborate and work jointly with the local team, the global team, and related stakeholders
- Contribute to, and support, the work of your team members and the overall deliverables of the team, as required
- Create marketing campaigns and initiatives, including
- researching and promoting articles,
- creating graphics or slides,
- creating short demo videos
- Research and build promotion channels
- Maintain various websites, wikis, social media accounts
- Gather and analyze usage statistics
- Manage projects, as needed
Educational Requirements: Bachelors student studying in the area of commerce, business, marketing, or related discipline.
Required Qualifications / Skills and Competencies
- Demonstrated business and marketing skills
- Is well organized with a project-like approach to structuring work assignments
- Has very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Assist in the development, implementation, and review of different collateral materials such as promotional materials, presentations,
- Experienced in:
- Researching and writing articles, blogs, social media content
- simple video creation and editing
- working with portal and collaboration technologies
- researching and creating presentations
- Is a big picture thinker who can conceptualize and solve problems that span relevant disciplines and domains
- Can independently drive initiatives
- Has ability to work collaboratively with groups in various functional areas of SAP, both locally and remotely
- Likes to contribute to the plans and activities of other team members
- Appeals to someone that likes to have specific objectives with flexibility in how to shape your own work
- General computer proficiency, including software programs like Microsoft Office and Camtasia
- Experience in the context of some, or all, of the following:
- project management,
- customer support,
- creating and delivering communication assets,
- working on marketing campaigns,
- SAP product experience is beneficial
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.