Manager, Integrated Marketing – Membership
WHO WE ARE
lululemon is a yoga-inspired technical apparel company up to big things. The practice and philosophy of yoga informs our overall purpose to elevate the world through the power of practice. We are proud to be a growing global company with locations all around the world, from Vancouver to Shanghai, and places in between. We owe our success to our innovative product, our emphasis on our stores, our commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we get to make in every community we are in. 20 years after our inception we remain committed to enabling people to live happy, healthy, fun lives.
ABOUT THIS TEAM
The lululemon membership team is responsible for developing and scaling the membership program outside of its current business model. The team is comprised of a group of agile and entrepreneurial people who have taken on anything and everything to bring this program to life. This role will develop and grow the marketing function that brings all aspects of membership to life for the guest.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
Reporting to the Director, Loyalty, the Integrated Marketing Manager will be a key contributor to bringing membership to life across all channels. As this is a new business venture operating as a start-up, the team is ever evolving and responsibilities reach in all directions. As a marketing leader for the team, you will create the integrated marketing strategy for membership across all of our channels, both to introduce membership to our guests and ensure guests have the best experience throughout their yearly journey.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work collaboratively with Membership Strategy, Operations, and Community Managers to deliver membership beyond the pilot programs
- Develop and execute an end to end integrated marketing campaigns to launch and deliver membership across multiple cities, while continuing to deliver all pilot city ongoing communications
- Develop marketing plans to engage guests during the year long journey and meet engagement goals through communication across channels
- Work in partnership with Brand Strategy & Management, Creative, and PM to plan resources, deliverables, and oversee full marketing execution on time and on budget
- Work cross functionally to develop tools and processes to manage high complexity and variability in communications
- Work closely with Digital Marketing to create strategy, coordinate efforts, best practices, and martech tools
- Measure and report on all marketing efforts.
- Responsible for management of the marketing budget to maximize results
- As a leader, guiding the work and mentoring direct reports and other team members
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business related field and 7+ years’ experience in the marketing field in a similar position.
- 2+ years direct leadership experience
- Retail, Loyalty, CRM, Lifecycle and/or email marketing experience at a cutting edge, influential brand
- Proven experience delivering campaigns online and offline from inception to execution
- Proven experience and track record developing and delivering a thoughtful acquisition and retention strategy.
- Successful experience and proven ability to work well with others across the business.
- An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual.
- Experience using analytics and performance data to inform priorities and deliver results.
WHO YOU ARE
- You love to take initiative and work well within a team.
- You’re a strategic problem solver who’s self-motivated, productive and efficient.
- You’re passionate and excited about building brands and the consumer journey.
- You love working in a fast-paced environment.
- You live and breathe the sweatlife, practice self-awareness, are goal-oriented and have a strong desire for constant self-improvement.
- You have a positive attitude, egoless nature, and entrepreneurial spirit.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. lululemon is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. While management is primarily responsible for seeing that lululemon equal employment opportunity policies are implemented, you share in the responsibility for assuring that, by your personal actions, the policies are effective.
Job: Retail Operations
Organization: Store Support Center