TELUS Business Solutions (TBS), Customer Marketing Team is looking for a strong, dynamic marketing leader to build and lead a talented team of marketers to drive successful acquisition and retention marketing programs for the Mid Market Small segment nationally. We are looking for a leader with the capability, passion, and grit to operate in a challenging business environment with strong growth opportunity given the explosion of cloud based voice and IT service offerings.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
Reporting to the Director, TBS Customer Marketing, you will be responsible for leading a team of marketing managers to develop and execute the marketing plan for the Mid-Market Small Business.
You will be successful because of your undeterred passion as well as your dedication to understand our unique customer base, markets, competition, technology, and offerings. Most importantly, you are a team player who can work in a matrixed environment and understands the importance of building and maintaining an engaging culture.
If you have a passion for leading and delivering exceptional campaign strategies that deliver on business objectives while motivating and leading a team then this is the job for you!
As a leader of the team, you’ll be responsible for:
- Leading and coaching a team of marketing communications professionals
- Leading cross-functional planning (pricing, product and sales), briefing, offer and messaging creation for acquisition, cross sell, upsell, and retention campaigns for the sales team
- Ensure sales reps are using best in class techniques to meet weekly loading targets. Additionally, you will become a key business influencer by providing sales guidance that shapes decisions on pricing, packaging, promotion, and product development
- Leading and fostering the relationship with external agencies and internal partners to drive best-in-class, customer centric campaigns
- Lead analysis on the P&L impact of programs and offers
- Support our holistic customer contact strategy for demand generation, and campaign execution
- Understand our customer base and market to proactively identify opportunities for more effective customer retention and lead generation
- Monitor and track programs results and iterate to drive maximum return on investment
You’re the missing piece of the puzzle
- 7+ years of combined experience in consulting, business strategy and marketing
- 5+ years of marketing campaign experience
- 3+ years of marketing communication experience
- 5+ years leading direct or cross functional teams
- A solid understanding of the TELUS business particularly our wireline and 3rd wave business is an asset
- Extensive knowledge of the wireline business specifically within the Western Canadian provinces