We’re looking for a Vancouver-based employee who can manage our digital marketing operations, lead generation campaigns and Salesforce administration (for marketing purposes).
You need to have experience planning and executing email marketing, content syndication, display advertising and social media campaigns that generate qualified leads. It is also critically important that you’re able to fully leverage Salesforce and Marketing Automation Platforms (Hubspot/Marketo/Pardot), to target specific accounts, segment prospect lists, automate workflows, and track campaign spend and effectiveness.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you will work with your teammates in the Marketing Communications team and the Demand Generation team to deliver strategic marketing content and messaging to qualified prospects through a variety of digital marketing and lead generation vehicles—while tracking contact and campaign data in Salesforce.
About D3 Security
D3 is revolutionizing Cyber Security Operations and Incident Response in the enterprise, with our award-winning D3 SOAR platform. From our Vancouver HQ, and with global reach, D3 helps security operations centers (SOCs) and incident responders to improve both the speed and quality of their investigations.
What You’ll Do
- Plan weekly/monthly/quarterly campaigns and execute them through email marketing, social media content/ads, display advertising, retargeting, webinars, etc.
- Connect and/or integrate digital marketing and lead generation tools with the Salesforce platform
- Configure the Salesforce platform to effectively track target accounts and “flag” hot leads
- Engage target accounts by fully leveraging the tools at your disposal
- Create and maintain marketing automation workflows
- Identify new lead generation opportunities
- Help to implement strategies and KPIs that can scale as our company grows into new markets
- Reinforce D3’s presence at conferences with marketing programs prior to, during, and after the event
What We’re Looking For
- Proficiency in Salesforce and marketing automation tools is a must.
- BA or BSc degree, or certificate, or strong relevant experience, in Marketing, Business, Communications, Public Relations, Technology or related field.
- 2+ years of relevant digital marketing and lead generation experience.
- Experience in B2B technology/software/managed services, or cyber security of any kind, is an asset; relevant marketing agency experience will also be considered an asset.
- Experience with Salesforce and Marketing Automation Platforms are a must; experience with Terminus, Outreach, DiscoverOrg, LinkedIn Ads, Account-Based Marketing are assets.
- Ability to manage changing priorities and deliverables while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Clear, persuasive and effective written and verbal communications.
- Track record of delivering leads
- Dedication the company
D3 offers a competitive salary based on skills and experience, with a comprehensive medical/dental benefits package.
Due to the high number of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.