Hey, we’re Article. We’re a digital-first furniture brand that’s engineering remarkably better furniture experiences. We don’t have brick and mortar stores, so we’re able to deliver better value on beautiful, modern furniture. Recently named one of Canada’s fastest growing companies, we’re on the hunt for talented, enthusiastic team members to join us at our headquarters in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia.
We’re looking for a talented market researcher to join our marketing team. They’ll help us better understand furniture shoppers to better prioritize developments in customer experience, effectively position our offering, and run more effective campaigns. The perfect candidate will have deep experience in market research, and be confident building and executing a research program.
Job responsibilities include:
- Developing and maintaining customer, market and product analysis and intelligence to be used to inform brand and product positioning, campaign strategy, and customer experience improvements.
- Determining appropriate techniques and methodologies for conducting research.
- Managing and executing the research program.
- Interpreting and analyzing data collected.
- Turning analysis into actionable recommendations.
- Consulting as the in-house expert for other teams conducting research projects.
- Vendor management for any projects that require external partners.
- Managing the research budget.
- 5+ years in a market research role with demonstrated ability to identify high-value insights and provide clear recommendations to stakeholders.
- Deep experience with both qualitative and quantitative marketing research methods and frameworks with applications to product, brand, advertising and customer experience.
- Demonstrated experience executing field research, interviews, and focus groups both on- and off-line.
- Solid understanding of statistics and able to determine sample sizes necessary to reach statistically significant conclusions.
- Experience cleaning, analyzing and presenting messy, real-world data in an understandable manner with clear recommendations.
- Advanced proficiency with Excel.
- Proficiency with Tableau, Mode, Periscope or similar data visualisation tools for data manipulation, presentation, and scripting is a plus.
We want Article to be an amazing place to work, and we do our part to take care of our team. In addition to a competitive salary, we provide:
- The tools you need to get your job done well! We supply state-of-the-art laptops and the software you need to succeed.
- A great office. The Article space is housed in a converted warehouse with in-house photo studios, an airy open layout, complimentary snacks, and a variety of ice cream choices just up the street.
- Access to a benefits package with all the bells and whistles.
- Onsite fitness equipment, change rooms (including towel service!) and bike storage.
- Discounts on our products, plus free upgraded delivery so you can style your home how you like it.
- Regular extra-curricular activities, such as socials, open-mics, picnics… even cross-country skiing! We’re open to suggestions for fun new activities so bring a few ideas along.
Ready to become a Particle? Apply today. We’re excited to meet you.